ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats, Gators.

Class? I’ve got his class right here! Guy is a major douche for 1,000 pod posts and one congrats snd your all lovey dovey with him? Kinda like politics. Without mentioning them, one ragged on the other for 4 YEARS and now want to be all friendly? Kiss my ass!
LOL. Let the hate flow. I’m not looking to take a hot shower with you or anything.

Class? I’ve got his class right here! Guy is a major douche for 1,000 pod posts and one congrats snd your all lovey dovey with him? Kinda like politics. Without mentioning them, one ragged on the other for 4 YEARS and now want to be all friendly? Kiss my ass!
I'd like to add my congratulations on clinching the C0-SECE championship. Kyle Trask is the real deal. Mullen is a good offensive mind.

Y’all got us this year. Would love a rematch right now. Look forward to NSD and next years game. We’ll bring extra shoes.
NSD LOL! Always about recruiting with you guys LOL. Never about championship expectations.

I'd like to add my congratulations on clinching the C0-SECE championship. Kyle Trask is the real deal. Mullen is a good offensive mind.
It’s not a “CO” anything. Gators kicked your ass. Keep reaching for that Trophy and Moral Victory!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT