ADVERTISEMENT

Compromise

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Thought I would give another example of how compromise with the left work. Marjorie Taylor Greene stripped of her conference duties. Extemists on the left? Not so much, and how dare we even go there. The days of compromise are over. You don’t compromise with communists

Thought I would give another example of how compromise with the left work. Marjorie Taylor Greene stripped of her conference duties. Extemists on the left? Not so much, and how dare we even go there. The days of compromise are over. You don’t compromise with communists

let’s not forget Eric Swalwell who was sleeping Chinese spy and he’s on the intel committee... not a peep from the spew

let’s not forget Eric Swalwell who was sleeping Chinese spy and he’s on the intel committee... not a peep from the spew
I still can’t believe he wasn’t removed from his seat for his sexual endeavors with a Chinese spy.

If a tinder date can get a CNN employee to spill the beans about misinformation, I’m sure fartwell sang like a canary when she opened her legs.

It's important to remember, _us_y is undefeated.
I should expand on the word removed from my initial post. I’m not talking about being removed from his committee chair, I’m talking thrown out of the government and put on trial for treason. If he’s not guilty then he’s free to go. If he’s guilty, he deserves a traitors death, legs kicking as the noose tightens around his neck.

To your point, pussy is very powerful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT