ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Mullen is gonna get SEC Coach of the Year

Come on man... do the lighten up. Be good for your jism your Life Karma and all that..?

A couple posts close to year end I get, but this discussion has been going on for weeks. More posts about this than the CFP. Or Florida bowl possibilities. Or anything real.

A couple posts close to year end I get, but this discussion has been going on for weeks. More posts about this than the CFP. Or Florida bowl possibilities. Or anything real.
We aren't making the CFP...so that is a moot topic. The Outback Bowl, the Gator Bowl, or the Citrus Bowl is probably where we go. All are about the same. Big contingency of Gator fans in all those areas. So how much can we discuss the Gator Bowl? Sounds fun.

Hes just lost a game he easily shouldve won.. and that Missouri game - I watched it - it shouldve been they lost two of their last 4!!!
What in the world!? and theyve got one of the best RBs and DBs in the SEC!? How should that be a surprise. If anything, theyve UNDERPERFORMED!!!!

No. I stand by what I said. The guy whos done the most with very little has been Mullen! Not the top QB, or RB, or OL, etc etc etc... yet here the Gators are - top 10/15! Dern!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT