ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Mac & Nuss

gatorchomps

Gator Great
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2005
Sorry all I needed to take a break from all things Gators after that beat down in Dallas.

I was there so it stung more than usual. On a side note, if you have never been to Jerry's World it is a must on the bucket list. Stadium is amazing!

So if this post is repetitive I apologize in advance.

With Corch Champ, a self proclaimed offensive imbecile, it was understood that the OC was totally to blame when the offense sucked hence all the hires/fires on that side of the ball to try and get it right.

With Corch Mac, a self proclaimed above average offensive mind, you have to think we are running a scheme he approves of. If that is the case, wouldn't you think he would take over play calling to save his job? Its not like we don't have talent all over the field on that side of the ball and according to Corch Mac our o-line is one of our best position groups on the field.

I am not sure firing Nuss is going to buy Corch Mac more time like it did Corch Champ because he is supposed to be the guy that was brought it to fix the most predictable sucky O in college football.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News