ADVERTISEMENT

CNN opened it's 8AM programming with blaring music and hysteria.

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
Some woman in Northern Kaliforney has the Coronavirus.

1 American out of 336,000,000 (plus another 50,000,000 WET&@(k$)

In 2015, 78,000 Americans died from the plain old flu. But there was NO hysteria by the democrats and the media(Redundant, I know)

Last edited:
Soome woman in Northern Kaliforney has the Coronavirus.

1 American out of 336,000,000 (plus another 50,000,000 WET&@(k$)

In 2015, 78,000 Americans died from the plain old flu. But there was NO hysteria by the democrats and the media(Redundant, I know)

It's like asking some 2nd grader about the Polar Bears and they will immediately burst into tears about the ONLY land animal that routinely hunts, kills and eats hundreds of humans every year. Their population has grown 6x since Al Gorp was born and he had nothing to do with it.

Seal, Beluga whale, walrus, populations are declining because of the increased number of polar bears.

If those vicious animals were black or brown, people would be terrified of them. But being white and having cuddly cartoons made has dulled what little brains American children and their communist propagandists, er teachers have

Critical thinkers aren't buying into the hysteria, so they need to keep ratcheting it up. CNN hoping one of the few cases in this country has to go to the hospital so they can Skype them from their hospital bed.

Remember, 78,000 deaths a year in the US from the flu.....ZERO deaths from coronavirus, and sheep think the deathrate is SEVEN TIMES the flu.

The Dimms pray for a pandemic. Anything to harm Trump.

Of course. Now young bradley is pissed that no one has died from coronavirus, when a Twitter rando told him it was SEVEN TIMES the flu.

You lefties are literally living in an alternative universe. Don't tell insta.

“Globally, COVID-19 has been responsible for at least 2,800 deaths, with more than 82,000 cases reported worldwide, on every continent except Antarctica.”

All the components to calculate a rate are in this paragraph, Ghost. You can do it! If you have a calculator on your phone, there’s even a button you can press that will do it for you.

“Globally, COVID-19 has been responsible for at least 2,800 deaths, with more than 82,000 cases reported worldwide, on every continent except Antarctica.”

All the components to calculate a rate are in this paragraph, Ghost. You can do it! If you have a calculator on your phone, there’s even a button you can press that will do it for you.

I never once mentioned global deathrate. I was very very very careful to clearly state the precise number of deaths in the UNITED STATES for both the flu and coronavirus. Here they are again:

Deaths from the flu so far this year in the US - 10,000
Deaths from the coronavirus so far this year in the US - 0

Your problem is, you can't read, and your only understanding of this issue is parroting what a rando on Twitter said.

How is 0 deaths SEVEN TIMES more than 10,000? Maybe pull in @BSC911 to help you, it's gotten that bad for you now.

I never once mentioned global deathrate. I was very very very careful to clearly state the precise number of deaths in the UNITED STATES for both the flu and coronavirus. Here they are again:

Deaths from the flu so far this year in the US - 10,000
Deaths from the coronavirus so far this year in the US - 0

Your problem is, you can't read, and your only understanding of this issue is parroting what a rando on Twitter said.

How is 0 deaths SEVEN TIMES more than 10,000? Maybe pull in @BSC911 to help you, it's gotten that bad for you now.

Even your attempts to move the goalposts reflect ignorance of how a rate is calculated.

Even your attempts to move the goalposts reflect ignorance of how a rate is calculated.

Brother, you're the one that claimed 7 people were dying from coronavirus for every one that died from the flu.

Neat trick, since NO ONE has died from the coronavirus in the US.

Thanks, Trump!!!

BOLD PREDICTION!!!!!!!!

Media is breathlessly waiting for the first death attributed to coronavirus in the US.

If it doesn't happen within next 24-48 hours, expect the media to then report there HAS been a death from coronavirus, and media will go apeshit calling for Trump to immediately be impeached.

2-3 days later, it will be revealed that the victim MAY NOT have died from coronavirus. That part won't be reported by lefty media.

Wait. And. See.

No deaths is lower than 2%. You can't calculate a death rate if there have been no deaths. Thanks, Trump!

Well I suspect you were just misinformed and passing along bad information per usual, but let’s accept your explanation that your comment was meant to convey that the market was overreacting, based on the lack of deaths in the US to this point. Do you understand that markets are global? And that a pandemic threatening the second largest economy in the world and its largest manufacturer may have an impact on markets?

Well I suspect you were just misinformed and passing along bad information per usual, but let’s accept your explanation that your comment was meant to convey that the market was overreacting, based on the lack of deaths in the US to this point. Do you understand that markets are global? And that a pandemic threatening the second largest economy in the world and its largest manufacturer may have an impact on markets?

I understand that the markets hate uncertainty.

I understand that the media wants to see the markets collapse because they think that makes it easier to get rid of Trump.

I understand that the media know that the markets hate uncertainty, and are happy to provide it.

I also understand when the markets are back at 30k in a few months, you won't blame the media for costing millions of Americans billions of dollars now, you will somehow.....someway....blame Trump.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT