ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Calls for a Solution to the OAN and Newsmax Problem

Rere, you seem to think that you must counter most statements made by conservatives because you are a liberal. That is not the case. We can and do have common ground. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

The idea of violence in our country, American vs American, is abhorrent to me and to you I'm sure. However, we both should also know that at some point we are playing with fire. Eventually cooler heads will not prevail.

Stuff like what we all saw from Darcy will cause things to boil over. It's absolutely un-American.

I don’t know why you have that impression. And as far as I can tell, the “liberals” on this board are not really all that liberal. I think some of you may not realize how far out there in Right-Wing Land you are if you perceive relatively moderate-liberal independent voters are far left ideologues. I guarantee you that I am politically closer to the center than most of the right-wingers here.

I don’t know why you have that impression. And as far as I can tell, the “liberals” on this board are not really all that liberal. I think some of you may not realize how far out there in Right-Wing Land you are if you perceive relatively moderate-liberal independent voters are far left ideologues. I guarantee you that I am politically closer to the center than most of the right-wingers here.

Agree to disagree. Furthermore the entire spectrum has shifted DRASTICALLY to the left in my lifetime and certainly yours. We've lost personal accountability, and therefore personal freedoms, in this country and if you're left of that....well...

Agree to disagree. Furthermore the entire spectrum has shifted DRASTICALLY to the left in my lifetime and certainly yours. We've lost personal accountability, and therefore personal freedoms, in this country and if you're left of that....well...

I agree that most of the MSM has shifted to the left. And outlets like CNN and the NYTimes are now de facto publicity firms for the Democrats. But there are still some decent MSM outlets that are relatively unbiased.

And, while I realize you disagree, the NYTimes on its worst day is more factual and has higher journalistic standards than the Gateway Pundit.

I agree that most of the MSM has shifted to the left. And outlets like CNN and the NYTimes are now de facto publicity firms for the Democrats. But there are still some decent MSM outlets that are relatively unbiased.

And, while I realize you disagree, the NYTimes on its worst day is more factual and has higher journalistic standards than the Gateway Pundit.

I don't read the Gateway Pundit often enough to agree or disagree. However I do know enough about the NYT's to say they have many, many bad days and have long ago traded in journalistic integrity for political activism instead.

Too many examples to list but I officially stopped taking them seriously when they forced out their editorial page editor over Tom Cotton's op-ed.

Their absolute aversion to opposition viewpoints challenges their claims as a viable news source as opposed to being a mere propaganda mouthpiece for the left.

Reactions: fsumc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT