ADVERTISEMENT

CNN admits "Trump won"

Do you have any idea that it was illegal to export US oil from 1977 to 2015?

Oil is a STRATEGIC RESOURCE. Back when this country had smart people they realized it would be a good thing to let everybody else pump out their oil while we kept ours. Shame we have people like you around now who can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

Oil, gas, coal for energy is obsolete, so sell it now while you still can.

The thing that powers UFO's is not oil, just in case that hasn't occurred to you. :rolleyes:

And before you try to tell me that UFO's don't exist....:cool:

You aren't worth a real response.

But if I were to give one, it would involve the importance of proper auditing, fraud investigations, grant monitoring, segregation of duties, the prudent man rule. REAL things.

What it would NOT involve is inanities, like why money is the size it is. Or the simplest equation. Literally, that is information without value. Which is you, in a nutshell.

I do like the one about critical thinking, though. Made me laugh. Tell you what. You go ahead and list the components of critical thinking, I will carry on with the ACTUAL critical thinking, which is what I get paid very well to do, every day.

I can teach you the structure and history of the US dollar. Interested? It's overwhelmingly simple. Size? Non factor. The buck has been based on a unit of length since 1792. Surely a genius can tell us. US stock markets traded on another factor for 230 years before they shifted. Surely you know this as a CPA. I'm not a CPA.

Reactions: nail1988
So you are saying oil is inexhaustible? I would disagree. And wouldn't it be nice if we had most of it when it gets scarce? Just like most Republicans, you can't see past your own lifetime.

Here's one phrase that appears in almost every one of your posts here: "So you are saying...." and 99% of the time you claim a person said something that they in no shape, form or fashion actually said.

And I am the one here that's considering the future. I told you that technologies will continue to emerge that will facilitate more oil production than what is currently available.

We will never again have a need for oil in this country UNLESS a dem tries to change the laws.

Which will likely happen because dems need voters hurting and dependent on the government.

Another reason why 2020 is their last presidential election. Sheep no more.

I know exactly what I advocate. EXACTLY. It's rank and file Republicans who have been influenced by fearmongers for the past 25 years who don't understand and are afraid to find out.

So you know it's evil, and you don't care because you think the evil will favor your 'side'.

Apologies. I overestimated your moral compass.

Other than England, who is dealing with Brexit, those economies are fine. Germany might be sliding into recession, too early to tell, but shockingly this happens to even the best economies.

Sorry, I understand economics, and business, and well, pretty much everything better than you. Next time you want to know something, feel free to ask. Don't just talk out of your backside.
Yeah, they are all under one currency with very few welfare cases compared to the US. You are comparing countries the size of our states with statistics that are not comparable to employment or unemployment in the US. Not to mention millions of people pouring into our country with no skill or the ability to pay taxes.

#fakenews CNN not invited and not welcome to MAGAS pre state of confusion luncheon

FONT SIZE:
CNN anchors are reportedly not invited to the luncheon with President Donald Trump that occurs before the State of the Union (SOTU) address Tuesday night.

Brian Stelter, host of CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” says three sources told him Monday night that the network is not welcome at the event where high-profile journalists sit in a relaxed, supposedly off-the-record setting with the president.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT