ADVERTISEMENT

Climate change is real fellas

I'll say again, it looks like that guy falls over way too fast to be on the moon.

Jess Sayin. Is this the stuff Stanley Kubrick really filmed when they claimed they landed on the moon?

The speed of the film may not be the actual speed of how he fell. That said, I thought it was a bit slower than how one would fall on earth.

Climate experts warn that over the coming months the majority of the United States will experience a dramatic increase in temperatures, in some areas as high as 100% above current levels.

This massive change is expected to last 4-6 months, and the cause is obvious: Climate change.

If you live in Florida you do know it used to be underwater right? Did man cause that?
Yes, the Earth is - and has been - in a constant state of change and Man is not the cause.
In 500 years we will be in a state with a waters edge about 30 or 40 feet higher but it might also be two degrees warmer so we won’t have to go very far to take s dip in the ocean or gulf. Bonus!
Perfect description as to what is happening with the climate...however the dim lying machne will do and say ANYTHING to further their agenda's.

I think we all can agree the planet would be a better place if we act responsible. But what libs are too STUPID to understand...We ALREADY do act responsible(America) And this is why I will never listen to a lib(because of them being so GD stupid) Have you EVER heard a lib call China out? How about Indonesia? India? No you have not. They want America and its economy to suffer, and do and say NOTHING to the REAL culprits that are most harmful to our environment. It is ALL a big lie by the people that they elect..and of course..they are too dumb to see it. So I do my part and burn all the gas, diesel that I can (had a BIG boat for 20 years that burned 25 gallons per hour, and was an ecological nightmare( most big boats are) And I will continue to burn that gas on my new to me boat and enjoy life!

Reactions: goldmom
Climate experts warn that over the coming months the majority of the United States will experience a dramatic increase in temperatures, in some areas as high as 100% above current levels.

This massive change is expected to last 4-6 months, and the cause is obvious: Climate change.

Matches, where have you been living the last 40 years? Honest question. I grew up in feeezin’ azz cold Kentucky.

I think we all can agree the planet would be a better place if we act responsible. But what libs are too STUPID to understand...We ALREADY do act responsible(America) And this is why I will never listen to a lib(because of them being so GD stupid) Have you EVER heard a lib call China out? How about Indonesia? India? No you have not. They want America and its economy to suffer, and do and say NOTHING to the REAL culprits that are most harmful to our environment. It is ALL a big lie by the people that they elect..and of course..they are too dumb to see it. So I do my part and burn all the gas, diesel that I can (had a BIG boat for 20 years that burned 25 gallons per hour, and was an ecological nightmare( most big boats are) And I will continue to burn that gas on my new to me boat and enjoy life!

I call China out. Their people can’t hardly go outside without masks anymore, due to their extreme polluting ways.

America is doing better than others, but we are still blowing off more carbon emissions than most countries. We could do better and be the leaders of cleaning the planet.

I haven’t lied. Y’all have rearranged my posts, but I haven’t lied.

Sending one to the moon, gets my utmost respect.
What does sending a vehicle in space and landing on the moon have anything to do with draconian predictions based on sketchy AF climate data? Garbage in = garbage out. NOAA has been making these mistakes for decades. Hell, they can't even accurately predict THE WEATHER more than several days out. 🤣

This should give you some perspective.

According to The Weather Channel founder, John Coleman: "The 97% of the climatologists is a manipulated figure.:rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
I haven’t lied.
You totally lied about your hydrogen car doing 0-60 in 2,6 seconds and your implication that any hydrogen car owner could get 800 miles to a tank when you knew that wasn't true.

No clue why you did either. It makes it very difficult to trust anything you say on any subject here after that.

I call China out. Their people can’t hardly go outside without masks anymore, due to their extreme polluting ways.

America is doing better than others, but we are still blowing off more carbon emissions than most countries. We could do better and be the leaders of cleaning the planet.
NEWSFLASH..we have more people than most..and we are a VERY successful Country. (despite liberal policies) Just so that you know..I burn as much gas as I can...and I punch out water saving BS restrictions on anything that has them. If I use someone else's that has them..I leave the water running longer.

You totally lied about your hydrogen car doing 0-60 in 2,6 seconds and your implication that any hydrogen car owner could get 800 miles to a tank when you knew that wasn't true.

No clue why you did either. It makes it very difficult to trust anything you say on any subject here after that.

Nope.

Once more matches, I own an EV that does 0 -60 in 2.6. It’s a Tesla. I never said I owned a fcev or hydrogen powered car. I’m sure they could make an H car go that fast, but the only one I’m aware of is the mirai by Toyota that is Camry like in performance.

Some dudes did do 845 miles on 1 tank of H, but I didn’t say anyone could do it. Still impressive

What was the climate like in Kentucky in May-September every year?

Climate changed, right?

Hope we make it.

Matches, where did you grow up? I’m not trying to set you up. Just curious. I’m guessing it was south ga, south bama or n Florida? Weather hasn’t changed much in those areas

If you live in Florida you do know it used to be underwater right? Did man cause that?
Yes, the Earth is - and has been - in a constant state of change and Man is not the cause.
In 500 years we will be in a state with a waters edge about 30 or 40 feet higher but it might also be two degrees warmer so we won’t have to go very far to take s dip in the ocean or gulf. Bonus!

Florida has been underwater 7 times IIRC. The large phosphate deposits come from those historic occurrences.

Matches, where did you grow up? I’m not trying to set you up. Just curious. I’m guessing it was south ga, south bama or n Florida? Weather hasn’t changed much in those areas
Climate experts are predicting we will have a massive increase in temperatures here in the Deep South that is expected to last for several months.

They say that climate change is the culprit.

Nope.

Once more matches, I own an EV that does 0 -60 in 2.6. It’s a Tesla. I never said I owned a fcev or hydrogen powered car.
Pretty sure you did on multiple occasions. Just like you tried to spin that the average hydrogen car owner could get 800 miles to a tank, when you knew they could not.

Why lie and try to intentionally deceive people about a topic you are passionate about? How do you think that makes people receptive to anything you say?

The dem trolls we have here honestly baffle me.

Pretty sure you did on multiple occasions. Just like you tried to spin that the average hydrogen car owner could get 800 miles to a tank, when you knew they could not.

Why lie and try to intentionally deceive people about a topic you are passionate about? How do you think that makes people receptive to anything you say?

The dem trolls we have here honestly baffle me.

Honestly, bro show me where I said the average person could get 800 miles. You do realize that would be a lie if you can’t show me that.

Where are you from? You don’t have to keep dodging that. Just trying to see it from your perspective

Honestly, bro show me where I said the average person could get 800 miles.
I never said you did. You clearly tried to imply that and the fact that you continue to try to act like you were being honest is just sad.

This is as dumb as @instaGATOR lying and attempting to deceive when it comes to aliens. Both of you are being dishonest about topics you are passionate about, then get upset when others don't take what you say seriously.

Start being honest and that will change.

IF,,, If humans are responsible for large scale climate change, then the U.S. is responsible for 4.5% population wise, of that change.

For the slow, nothing that we do here is going to make much of a difference to the rest of the world.

So, take your climate change to Indian and China, and when they are both on board, then get back to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT