ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War

Mentall illness is voting for wars, inflation, taxes, human sacrifice, and general unrest. Not to worry, you're not alone as misery loves company.
Actually, MDFer is alone here. Not even the Swamp liberals reply to his stupid threads he ends up replying to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I'll accept ending a human life, I'll stretch to murder since I'm drunk but who are they being sacrificed to, pray tell?
Mead is good? I thought you might like this one. 😂

447651398_7626691827438828_3698531696028755271_n.jpg

Saw this on another board. From Rassmussen after polling the "elite" It explains a lot. They are clueless and in a bubble. It just awaits the "let them eat cake moment." Remember jettisoning England, The French Revolution and the Romanian revolution were all revolutions and not a civil war. We should avoid a civil war. The elite are the problem that needs to be dealt with.

In the poll they pretty much admit that they will cheat to win elections. Hmmm maybe they would lie and gaslight about it too.

a sacrifice is specifically an offering of life, food or possessions to a deity, so I say again, for whom does the blood sacrifice flow?
To worship yourself is to worship satan. Satan’s aim to convince you to give into your own wants, your own desires rather than the will of God. Abortion is act of ruthless selfishness. Killing a baby so that they don’t get in the way of your own desires is satanic.

To worship yourself is to worship satan. Satan’s aim to convince you to give into your own wants, your own desires rather than the will of God. Abortion is act of ruthless selfishness.

Mostly accurate definition of Satanism, kudos.

Killing a baby so that they don’t get in the way of your own desires is satanic.
Spoke too soon. It's not. It's selfish. However, don't let made up bullshit from social justice warriors playing annoy the Christian with actual Satanism. There is neither ritual or right to Abortion in Satanism.

a sacrifice is specifically an offering of life, food or possessions to a deity, so I say again, for whom does the blood sacrifice flow?
A simple sacrifice is, "an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy."

An abortion of human life is a choice by adults to either not value human life created by God, which is evil satanic, or to value selfishness more than God, which is evil satanic.

A simple sacrifice is, "an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy."

An abortion of human life is a choice by adults to either not value human life created by God, which is evil satanic, or to value selfishness more than God, which is evil satanic.
evil satanic is redundant, isn't it?

So if you don't believe in God, who's the sacrifice to?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
evil satanic is redundant, isn't it?

So if you don't believe in God, who's the sacrifice to?
For the wise it's redundant but for the ignorant it's not. Never underestimate stating the obvious. Read the quoted simple definition of sacrifice in the previous post as it would imply the sacrifice is to your self.

• Haha
For the wise it's redundant but for the ignorant it's not. Never underestimate stating the obvious. Read the quoted simple definition of sacrifice in the previous post as it would imply the sacrifice is to your self.
Hogwash.

If you don't believe in God and don't believe human life is valuable, you're not giving something up. You're getting rid of something.

• Wow
Hogwash.

If you don't believe in God and don't believe human life is valuable, you're not giving something up. You're getting rid of something.
Yes, you're getting rid of something for your self, ergo the point that is being made here. The self is inherently evil. Evil is inherently satanic. Satan is inherently about the self. The self is the wall that blocks the vast majority of people from accessing the love, peace, wisdom, healing, light, and truth of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. Tearing down the wall of self is the first step towards this end. The key is that people cannot do it on their own, everyone needs God, Jesus, Holy Spirit to do it for them because people cannot defeat satan on their own.

Yes, you're getting rid of something for your self, ergo the point that is being made here. The self is inherently evil. Evil is inherently satanic. Satan is inherently about the self. The self is the wall that blocks the vast majority of people from accessing the love, peace, wisdom, healing, light, and truth of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. Tearing down the wall of self is the first step towards this end. The key is that people cannot do it on their own, everyone needs God, Jesus, Holy Spirit to do it for them because people cannot defeat satan on their own.
Just be a good person nickel nuts. It will all work out. Whether your invisible man is allah Jesus or Zeus

And this has been a TED talk why this continues to be a losing issue for the GOP.

Just be a good person nickel nuts. It will all work out. Whether your invisible man is allah Jesus or Zeus
Just being a good person a la the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Only Jesus defeated death, such was not the case for Muhammad, allah, Zeus, Buddah, Zoroaster, Apollo, all the Hindu gods, all the rest of the fake gods throughout the history of mankind. The devil doesn't care which fake god people choose or if people choose nothing or if people choose their self....whatever it is, however people live....as long as people don't choose the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus.

Just being a good person a la the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Only Jesus defeated death, such was not the case for Muhammad, allah, Zeus, Buddah, Zoroaster, Apollo, all the Hindu gods, all the rest of the fake gods throughout the history of mankind. The devil doesn't care which fake god people choose or if people choose nothing or if people choose their self....whatever it is, however people live....as long as people don't choose the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus.

If I name the five gods that cheated death prior to Christianity will you stop being a lunatic?

And this has been a TED talk why this continues to be a losing issue for the GOP.
Who cares about thr GOP or any political party or any politician or any government, that's for the ignorant spoon fed masses. I vote based on God, life, free will, taxes, take home pay, liberty, indepedence, whoever candidate increases my liklihood of loving and living life to it's fullest a la the pursuit of happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Who cares about thr GOP or any political party or any politician or any government, that's for the ignorant spoon fed masses. I vote based on God, life, free will, taxes, take home pay, liberty, indepedence, whoever candidate increases my liklihood of loving and living life to it's fullest a la the pursuit of happiness.
Good for you.

Once again, with feeling, the rules of your religion don't apply to me.

If I name the five gods that cheated death prior to Christianity will you stop being a lunatic?
Where they at? You don't even believe what you're saying hence why you spelled gods with a lowercase g because you don't believe in any so why would someone listen to someone who doesn't believe in what they speak of, haha, you so easy.

• Haha
Where they at? You don't even believe what you're saying hence why you spelled gods with a lowercase g because you don't believe in any so why would someone listen to someone who doesn't believe in what they speak of, haha, you so easy.
I was waiting for an answer, smart guy. I spelled gods lower case intentionally.

And the 5 in no order are:

Osiris, Mithra, Odin, Ganesha and Dionysis.

They all predate the birth of Christ.

I was waiting for an answer, smart guy. I spelled gods lower case intentionally.

And the 5 in no order are:

Osiris, Mithra, Odin, Ganesha and Dionysis.

They all predate the birth of Christ.
I know you spelled it lower case intentionally because you don't believe in them. Where are these fake gods? Christ was in heaven during the creation of the universe so your little fake homies you listed were made up well after Christ, c'mon smart guy. Christ came to earth 2,000 years ago from heaven, had his human body die, had his human body defeat death and come back to life, and then returned to heaven. Nothing predates Christ homie, he's the alpha and the omega, he's the Word. John 1:1 baby, in the beginning was the Word and the Word was good, and the Word was God. That's why we call everything in existence the universe, a la the words uni for one and verse for word, a la one word, a la and the word was God. See how simply and beautifully it all works out homie? That's the real irie, the real one love.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT