ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Wallace is sad that Zucker is gone from CNN...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

What a fake news clown. At least his dad hid the bias sometimes and would tell more of the actual facts. Don't watch Fox much anymore but I hope this clown ends up like Megyn Kelly after the crap he pulled there.

He went over there for Zucker and now Zucker is gone. Wallace feels that he has been stiffed. He’s got no staff, no Executive Producer and the guy he gave up a prized gig for has just walked out the door.”

If you are stupid enough to do that you deserve the consequences

It's amazing to me, that somebody like Wallace, who characterizes himself a serious journalist, could align himself with an absolute scumbag like Zucker, who destroyed CNN with nothing but anti Trump rhetoric and lies every night. I guess Wallace convinced himself that Russian collusion and the integrity of our intelligence agencies was all true and on the up and up. Wallace leaving Foxnews was a gift to Foxnews.

It's amazing to me, that somebody like Wallace, who characterizes himself a serious journalist, could align himself with an absolute scumbag like Zucker, who destroyed CNN with nothing but anti Trump rhetoric and lies every night. I guess Wallace convinced himself that Russian collusion and the integrity of our intelligence agencies was all true and on the up and up. Wallace leaving Foxnews was a gift to Foxnews.

They all knew it was false. That undercover guy even got Van Jones on tape laughing saying they knew there was nothing to it as they ran stories non-stop on it. Wallace is just a fake news establishment loving hack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT