ADVERTISEMENT

Choctaw and Grant, OK...

Sunburnt Indian

Bull Gator
Nov 7, 2001
I stay free at Choctaw hotels. A first. Wife called Durant. Young woman said we're booked solid because of a poker tournament. However, we have vacancies at Grant. I've never heard of Grant.

Tomorrow night (Thurs.) we have reservations at the Choctaw Hotel in Grant, 10 km south of Hugo. I haven't been to Hugo in forever. We feel like getting away for a night.

nail, I got your text message. Thank you. I'm still trying to learn my new Alcatel flip phone. I think I'm getting better. I weigh 194.4. Weight loss has stopped and chest discomfort has slowed. Pain has pretty much abated but purple patches linger. Copperhead bite left me with a middle toe on the left foot looking like a grape six months after the bite. I wonder if 4 months I'll still have purple shingles patches. Today is 2 months since pink itching skin appeared.

I stay free at Choctaw hotels. A first. Wife called Durant. Young woman said we're booked solid because of a poker tournament. However, we have vacancies at Grant. I've never heard of Grant.

Tomorrow night (Thurs.) we have reservations at the Choctaw Hotel in Grant, 10 km south of Hugo. I haven't been to Hugo in forever. We feel like getting away for a night.

nail, I got your text message. Thank you. I'm still trying to learn my new Alcatel flip phone. I think I'm getting better. I weigh 194.4. Weight loss has stopped and chest discomfort has slowed. Pain has pretty much abated but purple patches linger. Copperhead bite left me with a middle toe on the left foot looking like a grape six months after the bite. I wonder if 4 months I'll still have purple shingles patches. Today is 2 months since pink itching skin appeared.
Prayers for your health, Sir.

Sunny

you need to visit the great Kiowa medicine lodge and smoke the peace pipe with our Kiowa brothers.

I’m talking with the great warrior MDVOL aka the Maddoggie and he says to tell you hello. He asked how your dealing with the slow on here?

Im glad you’re feeling better!
Say hello to the fierce warrior MDVOL. I may visit the Kiowa Medicine Lodge just after football season starts.

I'm off to Grant.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT