ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Roy wants to file 25th Amendment against joey

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Nah! I want the Groper Joe to finish his term. It'll only get worse if he's replaced, and besides, Joe fuching up every time he walks and speaks is all we have left for entertainment.

Reactions: tb8232
Let them fight over whether or not to pull the plug on Joe. Just apply maximum pressure on all fronts. They will make more mistakes. They are going to have major infighting. Dont get in their way

it is up to joey’s cabinet- my only fear is how weak joey looked gave our enemies the thought now is the time to attack the USA- it is obvious to me that when you look into joey’s eyes NOBODY is home

Last edited:

Cruel and mean. Biden is doing fine, he had a few slip ups but he got it moving

Biden said today he’s committed to the next debate.

I’m not sure why Trump would agree to it.
Idk. I might be tempted to give the voters a fresh look at Joe’s dementia one more time right before the election. It will be another several months for the brain rot to spread. He isn’t going to get better, it’s going to get worse

Reactions: fatman76
Idk. I might be tempted to give the voters a fresh look at Joe’s dementia one more time right before the election. It will be another several months for the brain rot to spread. He isn’t going to get better, it’s going to get worse
1) It shows our enemies how weak we are, and don’t forget we have 7 months to inauguration.
2) It’ll just expedite getting rid of Joe, which is a bad thing. Trump has him right where he wants him.

Reactions: gatordad3
Joe can easily be led to the dementia unit of an assisted living facility. Jill will have to be dragged kicking and screaming from the White House. This is a woman who had to refinance her two homes over 37 times to pull cash out. You think she's going to give up the White House (which all of us pay for) without a fight?

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
They will drug him up to look like Superman. No wsy, no how do you debate him after you knocked him out of the race already

Reactions: fatman76
They will drug him up to look like Superman. No wsy, no how do you debate him after you knocked him out of the race already
Exactly
1) What you really don’t want is him to do worse, invoking the 25th
2) You can claim he did so badly that you’re afraid for the country if its enemies see him as any weaker than they already do
3) it’ll give the Left the talking point Trump is scared and help keep Joe in the race

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT