ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese-based biological research company purchased 1,400 acres for $5.5 million in July with hopes to build a primate quarantine and breeding ...

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
Last year the CCP purchased land in Levy County Florida for more "gain of function" test subjects. I fired off a email to Captain Ron in protest, never heard back.............

Then out of the blue.................. 😍

The new laws, which DeSantis characterized as a “crackdown on Communist China,” prevent foreign entities and officers from China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and Syria from buying farmland or any property within 10 miles of any military installation, seaport, airport, power plant, water treatment facility or any other location deemed critical infrastructure.

thor-arriving-smash-ground-ban-hammer-9b55cxskuv8rswjj.gif

Last year the CCP purchased land in Levy County Florida for more "gain of function" test subjects. I fired off a email to Captain Ron in protest, never heard back.............

The new laws, which DeSantis characterized as a “crackdown on Communist China,” prevent foreign entities and officers from China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and Syria from buying farmland or any property within 10 miles of any military installation, seaport, airport, power plant, water treatment facility or any other location deemed critical infrastructure.

I didn't get it?

Great move by DeSantis then.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT