ADVERTISEMENT

Chalk up an L on Saturday

Same as your basketball team
Yes only our basketball program has back to back national championships and multiple final four and elite 8 appearances. Exactly what has UKs football program ever accomplished? Not even a close comparison.

If only UK offered the SEC more than just a basketball team because that is all they got. UK really should be in a different conference IMO.

UK if u guys get rid of Stoops there is a Miami Jacson HC that you guys might want to hire. They just beat the Nationally Ranked #3 Booker T Washington.

Stoops was a good DC at FSU. Our defense during the Stoops years was the best in recent memory. Nick Saban would struggle to turn Kentucky into a winning program in the SEC.

It's just not a good HC job, except for the money. Kentucky is a small state, with less football talent than most of the SEC. And they're not even the first choice for athletes within their own state.
I like Stoops but his time as a DC may be the high point of his career. He wont be the first coach broken by Kentucky. He has typically won the in state recruiting battles against Louisville with two exceptions of Louisville kids WR James Quick and WR Devonte Parker. I can't blame him for the in state kids he lost to Alabama. He has recruited talent but he's failed to put a team together. I don't think they've looked like a solid unit since his first season at Kentucky. There is something very wrong in the locker room and how they prepare for games. We're Charmin soft and give up at the first sign of trouble. We'll likely just have to thank him for using his famous last name to get new facility upgrades funded and give him a big check to leave unless he pulls off some kind of miracle to end the season.

At any rate good luck the rest of the season and congrats on the win this weekend. See you in February for that game with the weird round orange thing or next year in Commonwealth if the SEC really insist on playing that game.

Kentucky football fan sends defensive coordinator DJ Eliot a bag of penis candy

By Mrs. Tyler Thompson on ©September 12th, 2016 @ 11:36am

Posted in Football, Main | 10 Responses

After Kentucky was outscored 72-7 in the last six quarters, defensive coordinator DJ Eliot is taking a lot of heat. Eliot’s unit, which we knew would be vulnerable in spots, is ranked 123rd out of the 128 teams in college football in total defense with 1,084 yards allowed, an average of 542 per game. Yikes.

Several fans are calling for Eliot’s head, and one fan went as far to send him a bag of…well, dicks. KSR regular @JaxTeller_KY sent Eliot a bag of penis-shaped gummy candy via the website DicksByMail.com. Here’s a screenshot of his order:

CsKJQlYWgAAXQ1O.jpg

Unfortunately, Jax got the shipping address wrong, listing the old Nutter Training Center instead of the new football training center. He’ll need to edit that if he wants Eliot to receive the…err, package.

I wonder why Stoops doesn't just do his own defense? As bad as Muschamp was, he usually managed to field a respectable defense.

No one (no sane person) at UK is expecting national championships, but If Stoops could at least keep the losses respectable and whup a few cupcakes every year, he could have a job for life.

On the bright side, If UK fires him, maybe Jimbo will take him back.

I wonder why Stoops doesn't just do his own defense? As bad as Muschamp was, he usually managed to field a respectable defense.

No one (no sane person) at UK is expecting national championships, but If Stoops could at least keep the losses respectable and whup a few cupcakes every year, he could have a job for life.

On the bright side, If UK fires him, maybe Jimbo will take him back.
Here's the scary part for us UK fans, quite a lot of people believe during the games he is calling the defense. After the complete surrender in the swamp this weekend Stoops now says he's going hands on in practice with the team. It was obvious our safeties had no idea where to be and our middle linebacker constantly rushed the wrong gaps. How you get two games into a season and you don't know your assignment is beyond me but thats a rant for another forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT