ADVERTISEMENT

CG-J Gone...

CGJ I can give you MANY examples of those who wish they stayed another year like Kalvin Taylor. I hope you have a great combine ( if you are invited ) and are drafted in the first 3?rounds.

You made up for your Sophomore slump with a great year and I guess after that Nole ass kicking it’s time for the NFL!

Right? My autocorrect has been finicky he last few days.

It tried to demand that I meant "top notice" and not "top notch" three times in a row.

And I had only barely been drinking.

Also, lord the irony if he does end up at Tennessee. MDVol will lose it.
One if the worst Head Coaches I've seen in my lifetime.. then Willie comes along...I'M A MAN, I'M 40!

Shes a nole fan tho
16106c3771eb8ab4ddd55037fe58b12b_w200.gif

He'd probably do pretty good in that role, to be honest. Course Cheatersee fans also think they are getting Jalen Hurts to transfer there.

Nope. A brief drive by Noobing and that was all.
The Noobs latch onto anything they think would "SAVE THE FOOTBALL TEAM" Guess Hurts don't fit in Hugh Freeze's offense.

There are tens of thousands of Grudenites still waiting on Jon Gruden to lead the team back to the promised land. They are NEVER going to give up on the idea that he will finally relent and take the team ( even though he has turned them down 5 times)

Pruitt is going with his incoming Fla Q/B Brian Maurer as a clipboard holder for Guaratano for a year until Thursday Commit class of 2020 5* Pro Style Q/B Harrison Bailey of Marietta Ga, takes the field ( with hopefully, his five other 4* and 2 other 5* teammates will be joining him in Knoxville.

His # 1 W/R, 4*Ramel Keyton has already committed to UT.

Got some young replacements for those garbage OL that have crippled the team the last two years.Several are getting their walking papers after this semester ends,

Got the #1, # 2, & #34 OT's in the 2019 class along with the #14 and #20 OGs .

Then in the 2020 class, they have the #1 OT and the #2 C even though they ain't announced it yet. They play in sight of the stadium and have considered nobody else. Plus, if the doctors can find what's wrong with Trey Smith and are able to stop the blood clots from moving from his legs to his lungs, and can clear him, they also have the #1 OT of the 2017 class on the team.

Got two JUCOs committed for 2020 - Kundarrius Taylor, a 6'3" 210 lb 4* W/R that originally signed with Oklahoma and 6'5" 245lb 4* SDE Jordan Davis a former Alabama signee.

I'd say ole Porkchop is off to a decent start considering the fluster cluck of a team that currently exists. Might even make it up to 5th in the East next year.

Last edited:
Cheatersee fans now think they are getting Hugh Freeze as their OC, and Jalen as QB.

Of course.

If Locksley gets the Maryland HC job, I suspect two of the top candidates to replace him as Bama OC will be Hugh and Jim McElwain. I'd be fine with Mac back at OC, especially now that we have a dedicated QB coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT