ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine the telephone dialog between Foley and Alleva...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
sadgator imagines:

Foley: Hey bud, sorry about your Tiger.

Alleva: Yeah, it sucks.

Foley: When's the funeral?

Alleva: We're thinking November 19.

Foley: heh-heh, good one. So like, uhh, have you given any more thought to that date?

Alleva: Look man, for the 1,000th time, we ain't playing on that date.

Foley: Maybe we should get Nick Saban to help us mediate a date.

Alleva: What the hell does Nick Saban have to do with this?

Foley: Just sayin'; he's probably pretty good at figuring out scheduling conflicts.

Alleva: If you guys would agree to play us in Baton Rouge for the next 15 straight years, maybe we can work something out.

Foley: Let me give that some thought. Hey, how's your coaching search coming along?

Alleva: Ah, alright. Ed's a good guy, he likes to eat crawfish, ya'know.

Foley: I've got this great Google Keep page with information on lesser known Saban assistants if you want to borrow it.

Alleva: I think I'm good, but thanks anyway, bud. Look man, I gotta run for now. I gotta start the search for a replacement tiger.

Foley: I think Nick Saban once visited the Cincinnati Zoo and looked at their tigers. Perhaps you should give them a call and check out those tigers.

Alleva: Alright sure thing,
I'll look into it.

Foley: So like, I'll call you back in an hour or so and we can talk about that November 19 date some more, ok?

Alleva: Sounds good.

Foley: Cool. Hey, have you seen the new Nick Saban Regions Bank commercial? It's hilarious.

Alleva: Later Jeremy.

Foley: See ya.

The LSU admin and fans lost their focking minds.

They can all collectively bite my po boy.

Foley grabbed Alleva by the pussy.

The game should have been played on the 8th. I know that the1/4 inch of rain might have impacted play as well as that 10 mph gale but it could have happened. The only pussy in this is JEREMY FOLEY. LSU is not oblif=gated to change their schedule to accommodate UF. LSU was obligated and willing to be in Gainesville on 10-8 PUNK-ASSED FOLEY declined. This entire situation is 100% on someone other than LSU.

you've been warned - moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
To you asshole LSU fans that think we had anything to do with the decision:

WE DID NOT. Take it up with the SEC and Jeremy Foley.

Post your e-mails and the responses.

here is the contact information.

Southeastern Conference

2201 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. North

Birmingham, AL 35203

(205) 458-3000
Jeremy Foley:

University Athletic Association
P.O. Box 14485
Gainesville, FL 32604

(352) 375-(4683) EXT: 6000

administration@gators.ufl.edu

Reactions: sadgator
The game should have been played on the 8th. I know that the1/4 inch of rain might have impacted play as well as thMat 10 mph gale but it could have happened. The only pussy in this is JEREMY FOLEY. LSU is not oblif=gated to change their schedule to accommodate UF. LSU was obligated and willing to be in Gainesville on 10-8 PUNK-ASSED FOLEY declined. This entire situation is 100% on someone other than LSU.

you've been warned - moderator
Man, Saban has done a number on you guys....first he dumps you, and now he dumps on you....it has left you in a mentally fragile state...

To you asshole LSU fans that think we had anything to do with the decision:

WE DID NOT. Take it up with the SEC and Jeremy Foley.

Post your e-mails and the responses.

here is the contact information.

Southeastern Conference

2201 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. North

Birmingham, AL 35203

(205) 458-3000
Jeremy Foley:

University Athletic Association
P.O. Box 14485
Gainesville, FL 32604

(352) 375-(4683) EXT: 6000

administration@gators.ufl.edu

LSu fans, feel free to post your letters to the SEC office and to Jeremy Foley, as well as the responses.

clearly, this is a VERY big deal for you guys, so of course you are bringing it up with the actual people who made the decision. To do anything else would be pretty focking stupid.

Are there any LSU posters still able to post, or did the mods take out the trash?

Honestly, if you played this to get your QB and other players healthy before you play LSU, that's smart.

Foley: Hey Joe, it's Jeremy, given any more thought to the November 19th date?

Alleva: Not so much. Hey man, look, I know this is a little strange, but would you mind if I shove a gigantic purple and yellow tiger striped dildo up your rear end?

Foley: Sure, why not?!!!

Alleva: Great, I'll call Sankey and let him know we are all set.

Foley: Ok, thanks bud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT