ADVERTISEMENT

Can this man show any more DISRESPECT than this?

When you've lived an entire lifetime as a greedy and totally corrupt person.
When you've violated your oaths of office so completely for 40+ years.
When you are a traitor to your country and the most failed C-n-C in history and attained your latest office through massive fraud....

Then the 'looking at your watch deal' should be expected,,,, not a surprise....
😠

He has zero decency.

He‘s a miserable wretch

He has zero decency.

Reactions: NavigatorII
as an old bastard I really don't give a crap given there is not a thing you or I can do about it for a some time.
From jimblow, the guy that's totally clueless about what 'We The People' really means.

He probably believes that the Judge has the final say in a courtroom, instead of the people's jury....

When you are called to serve on a jury, will you be prepared? Most people assume that they know the basics of jury duty and that once they arrive at the courthouse they will be fully and accurately instructed about the details of their responsibilities. Yet that is disturbingly far from the truth in many cases.

Judges and prosecutors often purposely mislead well-meaning people into convicting someone they later regret having had a hand in punishing. Some jurors find out after a trial that information was withheld from them that would have changed their view of the case—but it is too late for them to take back their decision. Many are misled by the judge's instructions and other psychological tactics to mistakenly think that they have to convict or impose a sentence even though they think it would be unjust.

We have heard from many jurors over the years who now have to live with the knowledge and moral injury from having mistakenly convicted or punished someone unjustly. It weighs on them heavily. Many wish they had walked into the courthouse already well-versed in the information on this website.

If you received a jury summons in the mail today, how prepared are you?
Test your knowledge with this short quiz!

As a full citizen of the united States, you have 3 votes, not just one.
Ballot Box
Grand Jury
Trial Jury
The way citizens protect themselves and each other from the criminals that get into power in government is with the power of their 3 votes, Know your rights and your duties as a responsible citizen, or lose your freedom to the tyrants....

And if the 3 votes of the citizens fails to get the proper results, then the 1st and 2nd Amendments can be put into action....
🤓

Reactions: nail1988
From jimblow, the guy that's totally clueless about what 'We The People' really means.

He probably believes that the Judge has the final say in a courtroom, instead of the people's jury....

When you are called to serve on a jury, will you be prepared? Most people assume that they know the basics of jury duty and that once they arrive at the courthouse they will be fully and accurately instructed about the details of their responsibilities. Yet that is disturbingly far from the truth in many cases.

Judges and prosecutors often purposely mislead well-meaning people into convicting someone they later regret having had a hand in punishing. Some jurors find out after a trial that information was withheld from them that would have changed their view of the case—but it is too late for them to take back their decision. Many are misled by the judge's instructions and other psychological tactics to mistakenly think that they have to convict or impose a sentence even though they think it would be unjust.

We have heard from many jurors over the years who now have to live with the knowledge and moral injury from having mistakenly convicted or punished someone unjustly. It weighs on them heavily. Many wish they had walked into the courthouse already well-versed in the information on this website.

If you received a jury summons in the mail today, how prepared are you?
Test your knowledge with this short quiz!

As a full citizen of the united States, you have 3 votes, not just one.
Ballot Box
Grand Jury
Trial Jury
The way citizens protect themselves and each other from the criminals that get into power in government is with the power of their 3 votes, Know your rights and your duties as a responsible citizen, or lose your freedom to the tyrants....
Ol @JIMBO1313 is avoiding this thread like it’s the plague

Reactions: martycat1
Ol @JIMBO1313 is avoiding this thread like it’s the plague
Mike, I don't like this site because basically all there is on here still are a bunch Of Trump followers and people who still think the election was stolen. Since I never thought for one minute that the election was stolen; and since Trump Is one of the most disgusting human beings living on the face of the earth I very rarely visit here. After being called an old bastard by someone who obviously has poor upbringing this will be my last comment for probably another six months or so. So long.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Mike, I don't like this site because basically all there is on here still are a bunch Of Trump followers and people who still think the election was stolen. Since I never thought for one minute that the election was stolen; and since Trump Is one of the most disgusting human beings living on the face of the earth I very rarely visit here. After being called an old bastard by someone who obviously has poor upbringing this will be my last comment for probably another six months or so. So long.
You think 81 million voted for a creepy senile old white guy? Being old doesn’t make it ok to be stoopid jimblow.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Oh I beg to differ. You clearly were concerned that the election was stolen, you said so yourself. But you chose to believe the whitewash the MSM painted for you because it was your convenient confirmation bias. I suggest you go back and look for yourself, because I'm not doing it for you.

Reactions: dezyDeco
@instaGATOR

Jury nullification education should be part of the law in all 50 states and part of all instructions given before trial and just before deliberation to and by the jury.

Haha. Your fact be check just had to correct itself.

The fact check itself: False

You need to get out of your echo chamber

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT