ADVERTISEMENT

Butch Jones = Sgt. Carter

BUTCH!!!
nLKRRTs.jpg

Now that is funny...too bad a gaytard came up with it.
A proven pedophile...who was proven as a fraud of a coach...who roots for the Volunqueers...who stalks a prep sports writer...who stalks Quentin Dormady...has the testicular fortitude to use the word gay as way of downing one. Ironic!

A proven pedophile...who was proven as a fraud of a coach...who roots for the Volunqueers...who stalks a prep sports writer...who stalks Quentin Dormady...has the testicular fortitude to use the word gay as way of downing one. Ironic!

You enjoy stalking me so my guess is you are some sort of sex offender or strange little guy who likes to wear panties and a bra...go away pervert...I'm not that kind of guy.

You enjoy stalking me so my guess is you are some sort of sex offender or strange little guy who likes to wear panties and a bra...go away pervert...I'm not that kind of guy.
Nobody is stalking you when you go on multiple boards and sport the name of some prep beat writer and speak of all your fetishes. If it's not high school guys...it's a prep sports writer...if not that it's men dressed as women. One sick little puppy.

Your the one on a Gator board...not the other way around loser.

Nobody is stalking you when you go on multiple boards and sport the name of some prep beat writer and speak of all your fetishes. If it's not high school guys...it's a prep sports writer...if not that it's men dressed as women. One sick little puppy.

Your the one on a Gator board...not the other way around loser.
Care for a cupcake snowflake...little Izzy will serve you one. Would you get in this guy's car?

63701.jpg

Care for a cupcake snowflake...little Izzy will serve you one. Would you get in this guy's car?

63701.jpg
Lol, it's fun to see your true colors come about. You are probably the only person in the entire rivals network that has a handle that has anything to do with a Alabama Jr High beat writer.

You and former AAU president Bobby Dodd still running around together? Lol

I mean who the fvck would even keep photos of some dude named Izzy...less long post them.

Lol, it's fun to see your true colors come about. You are probably the only person in the entire rivals network that has a handle that has anything to do with a Alabama Jr High beat writer.

You and former AAU president Bobby Dodd still running around together? Lol

I mean who the fvck would even keep photos of some dude named Izzy...less long post them.
You talk a lot about Bobby Dodd...were you one of his sweet boys? Izzy leaves stupid stuff like this out in public view...if he is retarded enough to do it I'm going to mock him with it. People who work in media are a special kind of weird...Izzy Goldstein goes beyond that. I'm shocked he still has a job with al.com...heck Nick Saban had him fired for lying but like a rat he burrows his way back in. I guess it proves that the more you lie the more you are in demand. Yep...Izzy represents Florida at it's best.

if he is retarded enough to do it I'm going to mock him with it.

I'm fine with that. Now, could you please go somewhere else to do your idiot mocking, where someone might G-a-S about either you or Izzy? o_O

Last edited:
You talk a lot about Bobby Dodd...were you one of his sweet boys? Izzy leaves stupid stuff like this out in public view...if he is retarded enough to do it I'm going to mock him with it. People who work in media are a special kind of weird...Izzy Goldstein goes beyond that. I'm shocked he still has a job with al.com...heck Nick Saban had him fired for lying but like a rat he burrows his way back in. I guess it proves that the more you lie the more you are in demand. Yep...Izzy represents Florida at it's best.
Nobody would even know of Izzy Gould, less long his personal pictures if it wasn't for some fraud of a high school hoops coach (that only a few people care to know about) if it wasn't for your obsession for him.

It's just pretty odd you are so obsessed that you scroll through his YouTube and such.

Why are you even here?

Yeah Florida football pretty much sucks compared to years past...but we beat your favorite team.... pretty consistently over our mediocre years.

Nobody would even know of Izzy Gould, less long his personal pictures if it wasn't for some fraud of a high school hoops coach (that only a few people care to know about) if it wasn't for your obsession for him.

It's just pretty odd you are so obsessed that you scroll through his YouTube and such.

Why are you even here?

Yeah Florida football pretty much sucks compared to years past...but we beat your favorite team.... pretty consistently over our mediocre years.
Fraud of a coach...I think 428 wins and a HOF nomination says otherwise...but keep on sucking at life dude...that is where both you and Izzy excel.;)

Fraud of a coach...I think 428 wins and a HOF nomination says otherwise...but keep on sucking at life dude...that is where both you and Izzy excel.;)
Well golly geez, you at best maxed out at $48,000 a year as a glorified Physical Ed teacher and get inducted into a HOF that rarely anyone knows about.

All while worrying about a writer that nobody else would ever know about except you.

Well golly geez, you at best maxed out at $48,000 a year as a glorified Physical Ed teacher and get inducted into a HOF that rarely anyone knows about.

All while worrying about a writer that nobody else would ever know about except you.
I think you are about 16k short of that "maxed out" statement...the Memphis City Schools payed pretty damn good the last 4 years after little Yid Izzy exclaimed. " He will never work again"...LMAO!

I think you are about 16k short of that "maxed out" statement...the Memphis City Schools payed pretty damn good the last 4 years after little Yid Izzy exclaimed. " He will never work again"...LMAO!
Well congrats on being employed by a failed school system as being the zest of your career.

Hell that a job Andre Turner and Penny Hardaway do for a hobby. It was your pinnacle.

This has ran it's course. You are the greatest thing to ever "touch" high school sports and Izzy is loser. Point has been made.

Go get you HOF speech ready that 24 people will attend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT