ADVERTISEMENT

Buddy sent me this (he has no connection to UF)

NorthJerseyGator

Bull Gator
Sep 17, 2010
So embarrassing and sad sign of the times for our society.

https://people.clas.ufl.edu/della-mosley/our-team/

Also, I decided to join "the Collective" as well out of the goodness of my heart, check my bio blurb below:

Hello, I don't identify as something other than what God and science has made me because I already know what I am mentally, physically, and psychologically. My background is poor, blue collar, working class, hard drinking, white folk upbringing and I paid for my bachelor's degree in accounting because it is real world applicable unlike psycho studies. I'm glad I bring the sole straight, white, male perspecitve to the "Collective" in order to foster diversity and inclusion here. Please cherish my input and contribution as it may help you from spinning into the deep recesses of your split personality and psychotic abyss. Outside of work, my interests are being involved in my traditional family nucleus in order to teach my child not to grow up like you poor souls that obviously lacked strong parental figures and any common sense, logical, scientific, rational, and spiritual guidance. Let's have fun together!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT