ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Lite is boycott target

Shopping at my local Walmart late yesterday morning, I passed a nearly-full pallet of Bud Light. It was marked down to something like $15.98 for a case (well below the price of other comparable beers), plus there was a sign for a QR code to get a $15 rebate after purchase, practically making it free beer.

This saga will eventually be an interesting case study in business schools, if they have the guts to try and tackle it.

I've never been a fan of Bud or Bud Light or the other incarnations. Because of that, I've never boycotted their product...how could I?

Clearly the marketing VP attempted to push an agenda and in doing so she failed to recognize who her customers were. The word stupid doesn't cover it. Much like "New Coke," her mistakes will be taught in business schools for a LONG time.

How stark has the boycott been? Well, as mentioned above, I wasn't ever a consumer so I never really paid much attention to it. However, about 5 days ago, I saw a man walk out of a convenience store with a case of Bud Light under his arm. It surprised me...because, and I didn't realize it until that moment, I hadn't seen anyone buying a case of Bud Light since this whole thing began.

It's so bad that the idea of someone buying Bud Light shocked a guy who doesn't care that much about the boycott. That's bad, bruh. 😂

I've got the Yahoo'er woke commenters all ruffled up today on the BUD trading board. 😂

There's a little black spot on Costco's shelf today. Same old spot that had BUD yesterday........The CEO stood in the pouring rain, It's not my fault I have this reign, It's BUD's destiny to be the king of pain, King of Pain, always be Queen of Pain. 😂

source.gif

I've never been a fan of Bud or Bud Light or the other incarnations. Because of that, I've never boycotted their product...how could I?

Clearly the marketing VP attempted to push an agenda and in doing so she failed to recognize who her customers were. The word stupid doesn't cover it. Much like "New Coke," her mistakes will be taught in business schools for a LONG time.

How stark has the boycott been? Well, as mentioned above, I wasn't ever a consumer so I never really paid much attention to it. However, about 5 days ago, I saw a man walk out of a convenience store with a case of Bud Light under his arm. It surprised me...because, and I didn't realize it until that moment, I hadn't seen anyone buying a case of Bud Light since this whole thing began.

It's so bad that the idea of someone buying Bud Light shocked a guy who doesn't care that much about the boycott. That's bad, bruh. 😂
Was he headed back to the alley, smelled of cabbage and old Ripple wine? For 3 weeks you could buy an 18 pack for 15 bucks and turn in your receipt and rebate coupon for 15 bucks. Free beer! 😂
Costco is removing BUD from their warehouses FYI. It's not moving.

Disgusting

Sir Charles goes full woke tranny POS ( he will now be canceled )

Disappointed but not surprised at Sir Charles on this. He’s always been a liberal; he just does a good job of hiding it (most of the time).

I still respect the fact that he speaks without a filter, but his comments certainly won’t shame me into drinking Bud Light.

The people who run Bud are so damned stupid- they think if they put out some football season commercials their sales will come back, when all they really need to do is apologize and promise not to go woke again and it may take a while but things would come back

Dang! I missed this thread, just didn't see it. I made 5 grand on put options back in June for BUD's woke nonsense. I still revel in their demise. I am hoping these woke bastards pump the price up a little so that I can rinse and repeat after actual GAAP reporting destroys them in 2024; But GAAP isn't something Cucky would understand, even though he "claims" he is a CPA. 😂 😂 😂 🤡
@BSC911

giphy.gif

Chief marketing guru just got invited to leave. What took them so long?

What kind of company hires a pointy shoed Belgian named Benoit Garbe to head up corporate division? :oops:😂

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT