ADVERTISEMENT

BSC911 - it's time to get real

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
@BSC911 you claim to be Catholic, yet you voted for a man who encourages abortion by the mere fact he not only said so but put it into practice by increasing funding to PPH. You claimed on this site that you are against abortion, yet you KNEW beyond a shadow of doubt that who you were voting for was all for it. How you justify that in your mind has the marks of unrealistic reasoning. You as a Catholic should insistently accept your wrongdoing, ask forgiveness and denounce your action of voting for the killing of the innocence. Your church forbids abortion period. No waivers. No justification. No excuses of any kind. The Catechism of the Catholic Church states:

2270 Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person - among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life.

2271 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law...Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes.
2272 Formal cooperation in an abortion constitutes a grave offense. The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life. "A person who procures a completed abortion incurs excommunication latae sententiae,"[76] "by the very commission of the offense,"[77] and subject to the conditions provided by Canon Law.[78]

The Church does not thereby intend to restrict the scope of mercy. Rather, she makes clear the gravity of the crime committed, the irreparable harm done to the innocent who is put to death, as well as to the parents and the whole of society.

That's just the first step in breaking into your narcissistic mind. It's up to you to denounce your choice. You seemed to gloat over Ghost and some stupid online betting, but this is for real. I'm watching and ready to reply.

He once claimed to be a billionaire, multiple business owner. He got caught not telling the truth. Not sure why anyone would believe a word he has said since?
If we’re going to go down the Catholic Church road, I simply want him to explain how the pedophile epidemic hit his religion so hard and why the cover up?

I think it's his night to do the cleanup. Loading the old fry grease into the wagon that comes around making biodiesel out of the old franchise discard. Doing his Green Deal duty.
Lets give him a call and find out.

What are you doing Jofferey?

Jofferey: I am about ready to close my shift so I can hurry home and answer KJ.

What are you going to say?

Jofferey: My boyfriend that is bigtime antifa cant get a hold of Obama. So I am going to wait and take my time cleaning these grease traps.

grease-trap-before-after.jpg
Xiden's new clean energy jobs for newly unemployed BSC pipeline. Making BSC relevant Again. 🤣

Howdy people. I’m honored to, once again, have my own thread seeking my esteemed opinion. Glad to see my little flock of followers is still here.

But alas, I’ve done addressed this issue many times, therefore me thinks you just aren’t capable of understanding nuance.

Reactions: gatorspeed
He once claimed to be a billionaire, multiple business owner. He got caught not telling the truth. Not sure why anyone would believe a word he has said since?
Ah, and there’s my lead puppy dog first to respond. Oh how I’ve missed you.

And glad to see you’re still obsessed with finding out about me. Unfortunately you are wrong again since Ive lied about nothing. That’s just your jealousy speaking. In fact, I’m willing to have another ban bet to support what I’ve said. You game there, Gomer?

@BSC911 Chided my post.
Ezekiel 3:18-19
18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

I consider you a wicked, evil hamburger maker - a wolf in sheep's clothing for selling out to the Pharisaical side! Calling it like I see it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
@BSC911 Chided my post.
18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

I consider you a wicked, evil person - a wolf in sheep's clothing!
You don’t know how much that hurts.

I consider you a hypocrite. Like the preachers at the temple. You hide behind scripture but you can’t disguise the hate that is in your heart.

Reactions: gatorspeed
You don’t know how much that hurts.

I consider you a hypocrite. Like the preachers at the temple. You hide behind scripture but you can’t disguise the hate that is in your heart.
Consider me a hypocrite if you want, because I am. We all are to a degree, but this I can tell you: I do hate. I hate abortion. I hate sex trafficking. I hate lying and cheating and robbing people of their God-given right to celebrate Sunday service and expressing their Christian, conservative opinions and getting demonized for it. Instead of getting your feelings hurt, why don't you just once sit down and assess your life. I'm being serious. God loves you as much as He loves me. I'm not playing games (although that "hamburger maker" remark was off base - sorry!). That post I made carried a lot of weight. You WILL stand before God and these posts will be replayed without any excuses. Mine aren't all-holy either, but again what I am calling out with you is your blatant admission of being in the One True Church, of which you claim anyone outside of it is going to Hell. I call BS on that one as well as your stance in the Church itself. It's hard to admit you are wrong. I have yet to see that from you EVER! I don't even remember an apology from you to anyone on this board for even your sly remarks. An eye-for-an-eye has been wiped away by Christ. What makes you so high and mighty? You like to play betting games on here, yet you are betting on your salvation in Christ, and that my friend is the scariest one yet.

Consider me a hypocrite if you want, because I am. We all are to a degree, but this I can tell you: I do hate. I hate abortion. I hate sex trafficking. I hate lying and cheating and robbing people of their God-given right to celebrate Sunday service and expressing their Christian, conservative opinions and getting demonized for it. Instead of getting your feelings hurt, why don't you just once sit down and assess your life. I'm being serious. God loves you as much as He loves me. I'm not playing games (although that "hamburger maker" remark was off base - sorry!). That post I made carried a lot of weight. You WILL stand before God and these posts will be replayed without any excuses. Mine aren't all-holy either, but again what I am calling out with you is your blatant admission of being in the One True Church, of which you claim anyone outside of it is going to Hell. I call BS on that one as well as your stance in the Church itself. It's hard to admit you are wrong. I have yet to see that from you EVER! I don't even remember an apology from you to anyone on this board for even your sly remarks. An eye-for-an-eye has been wiped away by Christ. What makes you so high and mighty? You like to play betting games on here, yet you are betting on your salvation in Christ, and that my friend is the scariest one yet.
What do I need to apologize for? I think it’s you people that need to apologize to me. And I am a forgiving person as God instructs us to be.

Don't you worry about me. I’ll be good to go when I get to the pearly gates.

PS. I don’t believe you have to be Catholic to reach salvation.

What do I need to apologize for? I think it’s you people that need to apologize to me. And I am a forgiving person as God instructs us to be.

Don't you worry about me. I’ll be good to go when I get to the pearly gates.
Okay, gotcha. You are a spawn of Satan!! Get thee behind me Satan!!

Ah, and there’s my lead puppy dog first to respond. Oh how I’ve missed you.

And glad to see you’re still obsessed with finding out about me. Unfortunately you are wrong again since Ive lied about nothing. That’s just your jealousy speaking. In fact, I’m willing to have another ban bet to support what I’ve said. You game there, Gomer?

So you’re a billionaire? I will wait patiently.

Last edited:
Notice he never once admitted any kind of guilt, sin or admission of wrongdoing, never suggested he needed to apologize for any wrongdoing on his part? He is SINLESS. I'm telling you his narcissism is embedded deep.

Reactions: jfegaly
Ive never claimed to be a billionaire, Gomer. Anything else?

A billionaire wouldn’t waste their time with you rubes.

Last edited:
Frankly I think this thread should be locked. We need to take care of the log in our eye before we attend to the speck in our brother’s eye.
Indeed. Which is why I don’t care when mere mortals trying to pass judgment on my salvation. I think it tells more about them than it does me. KJ has a lot of issues that he needs to deal with instead of worrying about me.

Nah. We need an answer on the billionaire question first
Come on Gomer, I thought you were anxiously awaiting my response.

Are you still claiming to be a veteran? I call BS. No way a puss like you could be of any benefit to our military.

Shazam Shazam Shazam.

@BSC911 Chided my post.

I consider you a wicked, evil hamburger maker - a wolf in sheep's clothing for selling out to the Pharisaical side! Calling it like I see it.

Heheh... Wicked, Evil, Hamburger-Maker.

I want that on my tombstone.

Indeed. Which is why I don’t care when mere mortals trying to pass judgment on my salvation. I think it tells more about them than it does me. KJ has a lot of issues that he needs to deal with instead of worrying about me.
Ironically, you didn't answer my initial post and I hope it heaped burning coals upon your head.

Reactions: martycat1
Ironically, you didn't answer my initial post and I hope it heaped burning coals upon your head.
BSC is a hit and run artist. Idiot posts a graph with 10 years of percentages of Americans without health insurance coverages. He doesn't comment on it at all, just leaves it there like it's some big win for him. He's called out on the no comment thing, wants others to comment but refuses to himself. Little does he know it completely blows his ass out of the water......or maybe he realized it later so stuck to being mum about it. 😂 😂 😂

BSC is a hit and run artist. Idiot posts a graph with 10 years of percentages of Americans without health insurance coverages. He doesn't comment on it at all, just leaves it there like it's some big win for him. He's called out on the no comment thing, wants others to comment but refuses to himself. Little does he know it completely blows his ass out of the water......or maybe he realized it later so stuck to being mum about it. 😂 😂 😂
He hit a nerve with me with his pompous attitude concerning his supposedly Catholic faith. I called him out and now he and others want to turn it against me as if I'm trying to prove I am perfect or something. If he or others would actually read scripture, they'd see that it is my job to call out crap like he's doing.

Reactions: NavigatorII
He hit a nerve with me with his pompous attitude concerning his supposedly Catholic faith. I called him out and now he and others want to turn it against me as if I'm trying to prove I am perfect or something. If he or others would actually read scripture, they'd see that it is my job to call out crap like he's doing.
Hell no brotha, call his fake ass out on everything. Nothing is off limits with him, he’d gladly return the favor.

hmmm. You’re businesses do billions in revenue?
Hahaha. Thats what you took as me claiming I'm a billionaire? You're dumber than I thought. Go ahead and like my OP.

Better stick stick to lame hamburger jokes, doofus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT