ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly is an insane coach!

Always has been a great coach

Lol live in Louisiana for literally one month and get out of the frozen tundra you call home.

I literally just got off the phone with an ex of mine who's a teacher in Baton Rouge and graduated there and they still don't think he's any good.

Why? Because he's not a real guy. He's a joke. If winning was all that mattered then Ogeron would still be there. Dude is cringe.

But you probably think Ryan Day is an actual great coach because you hate Michigan so much. He took over from Mullen has done nothin but win all the weak ass games he's in every year until he finally plays a good team and...wait....what?!?!?! They LOSE?!?!?! That's just crazy.

Meanwhile you dislike Napier because....oh that's right....he's a Saban and McElwain disciple.

Lol live in Louisiana for literally one month and get out of the frozen tundra you call home.

I literally just got off the phone with an ex of mine who's a teacher in Baton Rouge and graduated there and they still don't think he's any good.

Why? Because he's not a real guy. He's a joke. If winning was all that mattered then Ogeron would still be there. Dude is cringe.

But you probably think Ryan Day is an actual great coach because you hate Michigan so much. He took over from Mullen has done nothin but win all the weak ass games he's in every year until he finally plays a good team and...wait....what?!?!?! They LOSE?!?!?! That's just crazy.

Meanwhile you dislike Napier because....oh that's right....he's a Saban and McElwain disciple.

No, I think BK is a good football coach, because he is a good football coach. And I never said he would stay long because we was a “good fir”. Nor did I ever say i wish he was ar Florid. You throw out all these weird reasons I might think people are good, but basically you think that if someone can’t fit in on Swamp People then they can’t coach football, what is that?

BK has won everywhere he went, he built a D2 national champion that is still strong from literally the very bottom, all while being 40 miles from the perrenial power. He then won MAC at CMU in 3 years, two Conference titles and a BCS appearance at Cincy and Brought Notre Dame into the post season.

I don’t dislike Napier, his DC yes, but not him at this point. But again, you are measuring coaches based on being “southern” and if thats your thing, fine.

Your Ex Gf is obviously a bad judge of character...

Always has been a great coach
Oh yeah, I've always liked that guy since he was at Cincinnati, I'm pretty sure I saw him go for two points to either win the game or lose when he was at Notre Dame and they lost. At that point in the game. It's real tight. I like to call. Go for it and end if you can

Oh yeah, I've always liked that guy since he was at Cincinnati, I'm pretty sure I saw him go for two points to either win the game or lose when he was at Notre Dame and they lost. At that point in the game. It's real tight. I like to call. Go for it and end if you can
He had some very rough years at ND and was nearly shown the door. They basically forced him to get a new staff.

We will see long term but a good 1st season puts more pressure on you down the road. Napier going 6-6 to 8-4 will at least keep the pressure cooker off a little next season. I am curious how much NFL talent is starting on LSU now. If it's a decent amount it shows the last coach/staff was mostly responsible for things falling apart.

Reactions: gatordad3
Brian Kelly took over a cupboard of talent left behind by Coach O. He had a talented, dual-threat QB who happened upon him from AZ St. And then BOOM, they beat Alabama! Sometimes it's better to be lucky than just good. I live here and people are still going ga-ga after Saturday.

Reactions: gatordad3
Except for FSU is 9-2 vs LSU all time with a 5 game win streak.

We will see long term but a good 1st season puts more pressure on you down the road. Napier going 6-6 to 8-4 will at least keep the pressure cooker off a little next season. I am curious how much NFL talent is starting on LSU now. If it's a decent amount it shows the last coach/staff was mostly responsible for things falling apart.
Our schedule is stupid difficult, I could live with the 8-4 to 6-6 if we at least look well coached. Talent changes from year to year, coaching (if you keep the same coaches) does not. And against Utah, we did not look well coached. We barely looked "coached".

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT