ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: whistleblower worked for Crazy Uncle Joe

Biden is a Democrat. Warren is a fake Indian. Hillary landed in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire. Anything else?

Poor little Sleepy....Creepy.....Lazy......Crazy......Uncle Joe getting dissed by the Catholic Church.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...riest-refused-to-give-communion-to-former-vp/

The church’s pastor, Rev. Robert E. Morey, released the following statement on the matter:

“Sadly, this past Sunday, I had to refuse Holy Communion to Former Vice President Joe Biden. Holy Communion signifies we are one with God, each other and the Church. Our actions should reflect that. Any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching. As a priest, it is my responsibility to minister to those souls entrusted to my care, and I must do so even in the most difficult situations. I will keep Mr. Biden in my prayers.”

sleepy-biden-2-360x188.jpg

The Demorats are trying to get the swamp drainer out of office by un-Constitutional means, before his Justice Dept. can follow up on their long standing and continuing corruption and put them all in jail... o_O

Extortion: obtaining a benefit through coercion; in laymen's terms: using a threat to get someone to do what they otherwise wouldn't. Trump extorted Zalensky: 'if you don't investigate the Biden's and look into Ukranian hacking in the 2016 electuon, you won't get funds for your military defense.' Legally and factually, this is a no-brainer.

Bibery: the crime of giving someone money or something else of value, often illegally, to persuade that person to do something you want: This is also a no-brainer on the same facts. Additionally, to do what Trump wanted would have been against Ukraine's interests: by aiding Trumps re-election campaign, it would have alienated Democrats, whose support they also need.

Abuse of power: in this case, intentionally endangering national security. Russia is America's enemy. Ukraine is an ally defending Russian aggression. Trump endangered our country and our ally by withholding military aide until it agreed to investigate Biden and the hacking of the 2016 election.

Campaign finance violation: Asking a foreign country to do something of value to assist your re-election campaign.

Corruptuon: Blackmailing Ukraine. 'You won't get funds Congress approved for your defense unless you do something for me.'

Trump has done all of those things. One may support, as I do, some of Trump's policies, but one cannot reasonably refuse to see his conduct toward Ukraine as anything but criminal. Any Trump supporter who denies that Obama would have been impeached and removed for the same conduct is not a liar, but a damn liar.

THE POINT: If Trump's conduct in this affair is not impeachable, then it won't be if a Democrat engages in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
Poor little Sleepy....Creepy.....Lazy......Crazy......Uncle Joe getting dissed by the Catholic Church.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...riest-refused-to-give-communion-to-former-vp/

The church’s pastor, Rev. Robert E. Morey, released the following statement on the matter:

“Sadly, this past Sunday, I had to refuse Holy Communion to Former Vice President Joe Biden. Holy Communion signifies we are one with God, each other and the Church. Our actions should reflect that. Any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching. As a priest, it is my responsibility to minister to those souls entrusted to my care, and I must do so even in the most difficult situations. I will keep Mr. Biden in my prayers.”

sleepy-biden-2-360x188.jpg
This from the Church which has turned a blind eye to molestation of minors. SMH.

Extortion: obtaining a benefit through coercion; in laymen's terms: using a threat to get someone to do what they otherwise wouldn't. Trump extorted Zalensky: 'if you don't investigate the Biden's and look into Ukranian hacking in the 2016 electuon, you won't get funds for your military defense.' Legally and factually, this is a no-brainer.

Dang you lie about what Pres Trump said almost as well as adam schiff does.

No-brainers for liberals. Talk about redundancy.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Abuse of power: in this case, intentionally endangering national security. Russia is America's enemy. Ukraine is an ally defending Russian aggression. Trump endangered our country and our ally by withholding military aide until it agreed to investigate Biden and the hacking of the 2016 election.

Aid was already approved before the call. Please stop getting your info from shit sources.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Any Trump supporter who denies that Obama would have been impeached and removed for the same conduct is not a liar, but a damn liar.

obama wouldn't have been impeached over your fake air quotes anymore than Trump will be. Trump will be impeached because liberals are morons.

Trump has a 95% approval rating among Republicans, and pubs want to see dems impeach Trump more than the insane left does.

When Trump wins 40 states and 400 EC votes in 2020, you'll see why.

Bibery: the crime of giving someone money or something else of value, often illegally, to persuade that person to do something you want: This is also a no-brainer on the same facts. Additionally, to do what Trump wanted would have been against Ukraine's interests: by aiding Trumps re-election campaign, it would have alienated Democrats, whose support they also need.

Campaign finance violation: Asking a foreign country to do something of value to assist your re-election campaign.

Corruptuon: Blackmailing Ukraine. 'You won't get funds Congress approved for your defense unless you do something for me.'

Trump has done all of those things. One may support, as I do, some of Trump's policies, but one cannot reasonably refuse to see his conduct toward Ukraine as anything but criminal. Any Trump supporter who denies that Obama would have been impeached and removed for the same conduct is not a liar, but a damn liar.

THE POINT: If Trump's conduct in this affair is not impeachable, then it won't be if a Democrat engages in it.

Dude, countries bribe, coerce, threaten, pursuade and cajole other countries ALL the time - it’s called freaking diplomacy!! There’s billions of $$$$ sent to other countries to get quid-pro-quo’s ..... has been since the beginning of this country.... I guess that’s bribery in your parlance

The opposite of diplomatic actions generally leads to violence

Reactions: gatordad3
Dude, countries bribe, coerce, threaten, pursuade and cajole other countries ALL the time - it’s called freaking diplomacy!! There’s billions of $$$$ sent to other countries to get quid-pro-quo’s ..... has been since the beginning of this country.... I guess that’s bribery in your parlance

The opposite of diplomatic actions generally leads to violence
Man, what are you reading? You're totally wrong in this case. First of all, Trump asked a foreign nation to aide his re-election by (a) digging up dirt on a likely political opponent and (b) by having Ukraine find a server which Trump believes would show Ukrainians, not Russians, influenced the 2016 election EVEN THOUGH our intelligence services AND the Senate Intelligence Committee UNANIMOUSLY found that it was the Russians who interfered! EVERY SINGLE WITNESS has confirmed this. It his beyond dispute, and it was a crime. In addition, it endangered OuR national security by depriving Ukraine of the money needed to buy Javelin missiles necessary to defend against Russia's attempts to invade Ukraine, which, by the way, is our ally.

In short, it's one thing to condition aide on the recipient doing things to benefit America's interests. It's quite another to condition it on benefiting the President, which is what Trump did. If you don't see that, it's because your ideological blinders won't let you.

BTW, though I am a Christian and despise Trump as a man, I support some of his policies. But that doesn't prevent me from seeing the danger he poses to America.

Man, what are you reading? You're totally wrong in this case. First of all, Trump asked a foreign nation to aide his re-election by (a) digging up dirt on a likely political opponent and (b) by having Ukraine find a server which Trump believes would show Ukrainians, not Russians, influenced the 2016 election EVEN THOUGH our intelligence services AND the Senate Intelligence Committee UNANIMOUSLY found that it was the Russians who interfered! EVERY SINGLE WITNESS has confirmed this.

Correct. No one has ever denied this.

The candidate Russia attempted to interfere for was hillary. Facebook execs testified to Congress that they did discover that russia was using its platform t influence the 2016 election by.........organizing the p****-hat rallies against Trump.

First you're hearing of this, right? Here's another shocker for you: DAG Rod Rosenstein confirmed publicly that there was ZERO evidence that a SINGLE vote was changed due to any interference by any foreign country.

Sorry.

BTW, though I am a Christian and despise Trump as a man, I support some of his policies. But that doesn't prevent me from seeing the danger he poses to America.

You mean like embracing pro-life movements and defunding planned parenthood? Plenty of 'christian' republicans claimed they would, Trump actually is.

Reactions: nail1988
Those 'behind closed doors' impeachment witnesses are blowing somebody, but I doubt that it's anyone named Whistle.... :rolleyes:
VP Biden is on tape doing exactly what Trump is being falsely accused of doing. Why wasn't he impeached? o_O
===========

Congress just voted to spend only 1.6 billion on the US Border Wall.
The statement reiterated President Trump’s request for “at least $5 billion for border security” and asserted that the Democrats’ proposal “does not come close to providing these necessary investments and authorities.”

The statement warned the new House Democrat majority of President Trump’s intention to veto the bills, noting that the administration “cannot accept legislation that provides unnecessary funding for wasteful programs while ignoring the Nation’s urgent border security needs.” o_O

American taxpayers are footing the bill not only for foreign aid, but also for illegal immigration, which costs U.S. taxpayers $115 billion a year. Congress is happy to give money to countries to secure their borders, but House Democrats refuse to spend a dime for the same security measures in their own country. (current taxpayer cost for the invading army illegals has already exceeded 230 billion for 2019)

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...the_world_but_not_the_wall.html#ixzz64ipNnn8P

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT