ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM! Media finally wakes up, calls for impeachment for wire fraud and jail time!

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Not for Hiden Crime Family, of course! But for George Santas!!!!

Expect WALL TO WALL COVERAGE of this goob for the next week. Expect them to DEMAND that he be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for everything that he did.

Meanwhile, Hiden Crime Family did everything he is said to have done, and far more.

And crickets from the media.

The media will need a distraction...

BTW, this is how you can tell that there's something to the Hiden Crime Family getting paid by foreign countries story. If it was a nothingburger, the MSM would cover it. They sure as hell wouldn't work with the left to get ANOTHER story out to cover instead.

In between Santos and the bogus Trump verdict, this won't even get a mention on CNN and MSNBC.

What did @gatorspeed say? If it's not reported by CNN and MSNBC, then he doesn't think it happened.

BTW, this is how you can tell that there's something to the Hiden Crime Family getting paid by foreign countries story. If it was a nothingburger, the MSM would cover it. They sure as hell wouldn't work with the left to get ANOTHER story out to cover instead.

In between Santos and the bogus Trump verdict, this won't even get a mention on CNN and MSNBC.

What did @gatorspeed say? If it's not reported by CNN and MSNBC, then he doesn't think it happened.
What I think??? Call me when Bidens indicted fair enough? Brother you need to get into your Bible and quit chasing hopeless dreams, where you failed Is you fixed your eyes solely on a manipulator and deceiver and took em off the one who truly matters…. Jesus

Reactions: Jimgtr
Notice how the sheep have a far different standard when it comes to THEIR side versus when it comes to Trump.

All it takes is a media report saying Trump committed a crime, and they want him in jail.

But when the House of Representatives holds a PC with evidence of corruption from NINE members of the Hiden family, sheep demand evdence! And a fair trial! And jail time! Wake me when something happens!

See? These people aren't stupid, they are hypocrites.

Reactions: dezyDeco

Not for Hiden Crime Family, of course! But for George Santas!!!!

Expect WALL TO WALL COVERAGE of this goob for the next week. Expect them to DEMAND that he be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for everything that he did.

Meanwhile, Hiden Crime Family did everything he is said to have done, and far more.

And crickets from the media.

The media will need a distraction...

Nothing more than a distraction for the people to focus on to take their attention off Biden. If this doesnt work, weak charges might be filed against Hunter, again to take the attention off Joe. And Joe will still claim he only has 6 grandchildren. Hopefully no one allows him near his grandchildren when its shower time.

Notice how the sheep have a far different standard when it comes to THEIR side versus when it comes to Trump.

All it takes is a media report saying Trump committed a crime, and they want him in jail.

But when the House of Representatives holds a PC with evidence of corruption from NINE members of the Hiden family, sheep demand evdence! And a fair trial! And jail time! Wake me when something happens!

See? These people aren't stupid, they are hypocrites.
Well where’s the evidence at? All I saw was Comer doing what Comer does, blabbering
Hey @gatorspeed got his wish! Hiden Crime Family all over TV now! LMAO!
Never wished it, seems to be that it’s coming out that nothing in the report was illegal which I figured, that’s Comer being Gomer once again

Our government has become The Gestapo for Leftists. We need to fire 1/2 of our government as a start on Day One of Trumps 2nd Term!
Yeah. I was talking to Bama about a similar theme yesterday. I think we are way farther behind than that. Our media, universities, hollywood....really all instituitions have been totally taken over...hell even the banks. Im afraid the old system is gone. We will have to do something different. I hope im wrong, but im not. Our people dont have the brains, will or character to reverse this.

Yeah. I was talking to Bama about a similar theme yesterday. I think we are way farther behind than that. Our media, universities, hollywood....really all instituitions have been totally taken over...hell even the banks. Im afraid the old system is gone. We will have to do something different. I hope im wrong, but im not. Our people dont have the brains, will or character to reverse this.
We are not 100% done yet...but I believe only one person is strong enough to turn this around. He is the guy that is not owned or controlled by ANYONE.

We are not 100% done yet...but I believe only one person is strong enough to turn this around. He is the guy that is not owned or controlled by ANYONE.
I think the problems are deeper than politics. Politics is just one way it manifests itself. Our people are weak and stupid. As a whole, we are unfit for freedom. I say this with great sadness.

What I think??? Call me when Bidens indicted fair enough? Brother you need to get into your Bible and quit chasing hopeless dreams, where you failed Is you fixed your eyes solely on a manipulator and deceiver and took em off the one who truly matters…. Jesus

:rolleyes:

images

giphy.gif

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT