ADVERTISEMENT

Bleich enters transfer portal...

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
So, he gets benched some for poor play and then he does this? These kids are such entitled babies these days. Unless he gets some horse shit excuse to play immediately, he’ll have to sit out an year. He’s White so he can’t use the Justin Field’s O.S.U. crap.

So, when you do the portal I guess you just quit the team then and there? So, would the team kick you out of your FREE ROOM and stop your FREE Food and tuition?

Reactions: nail1988
sadgator is like the biggest Gator fan in the world and has not one clue who any of these dudes named are...it is so weird....
serveimage

So, he gets benched some for poor play and then he does this? These kids are such entitled babies these days. Unless he gets some horse shit excuse to play immediately, he’ll have to sit out an year. He’s White so he can’t use the Justin Field’s O.S.U. crap.

So, when you do the portal I guess you just quit the team then and there? So, would the team kick you out of your FREE ROOM and stop your FREE Food and tuition?

Both Mullen and Hevesy say that you don't know the whole story, so maybe you should give the kid a break, unless you have the 'inside' scoop on his actions.... :cool:

If you do have the inside info, then post it with a sconce listed. o_O

RG Bieich 6-6 330 rsFr is no long with the team.

He is replaced at RG by LG Heggie 6-4 330 rsJr

The 6th man Gouriage 6-4 298 rsFr goes to LG replacing LG Heggie.

The new 6th man is Ethan White 6-5 339 Fr

LT Forsythe 6-7 329 rsJr
LG Gouriage 6-4 298 rsFr
C Buchanan 6-3 283 rsSr
RG Heggie 6-4 330 rsJr
RT Delance 6-4 314 rsJr
-----
6th Man White 6-5 339 Fr

Well at least family issues from Mullen doesn't mean assaulting females trouble this time

For any who don't know, Delance has pretty much been the human turnstyle at Right Tackle all season long. He even has his own concrete block shoes and everything.

If the way the line performed this year is any indication, I think they need to be signing 5 or 6 MORE offensive linemen in this current class to be honest. Can't really call these guys freshmen anymore after they have literally a full season under their belts. And we still have no running game to speak of. Oh but Vandy will come out today and make us look good again and those who are critical of the mistakes will be told to shut up.

For any who don't know, Delance has pretty much been the human turnstyle at Right Tackle all season long. He even has his own concrete block shoes and everything.

If the way the line performed this year is any indication, I think they need to be signing 5 or 6 MORE offensive linemen in this current class to be honest. Can't really call these guys freshmen anymore after they have literally a full season under their belts. And we still have no running game to speak of. Oh but Vandy will come out today and make us look good again and those who are critical of the mistakes will be told to shut up.

Haven't watched all game replays but most of the line sucks run blocking. Even Heggie screws up pulling sometimes. Delance hasn't been 100% since camp but what was behind him and Stone made them look decent in the Spring game.

Decent pass blockers as a unit but bad run blockers

We stomp Vandy...they are really bad. We'll run it more on them but the running game has been bad this year. Trask has done a great job but I hope to see Jones get a lot of reps today...his ability to run the ball opens things up. Jones looks very composted in the pocket and makes good decisions. He's pretty accurate with the football too. They have used him to run it a bunch but I would like to see him throw a little more. Mullen is pretty careful with his development of his QB's.

Yea I’m sure his family issues just decided to pop up when he started getting less and less playing time the last three games. The kid isn’t good and it’s best for everybody involved he left. Bye.

Reactions: GatorNation79

Delance is a 50/50 OL'man imoho. He looks good on a play, then looks bad on a play. His inconsistency is his major problem.

LT Forsythe 6-7 329 rsJr
LG Gouriage 6-4 298 rsFr
C Buchanan 6-3 283 rsSr
RG Heggie 6-4 330 rsJr
RT Delance 6-4 314 rsJr
-----
6th Man White 6-5 339 Fr

Since there are zero Fr starters on the OL, WTF are you talking about?
The 2019 Fr are developing (hopefully) to contribute by next season.
And both current starting OT's jobs will be open for competition, hopefully.

I would also be good with 4-5 OL recruits in the 2020 class...
I would also very much like to get that Bahamas #2 OG his green card. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT