ADVERTISEMENT

Black author arguing for color blind America just a pawn for the right?

You didn’t know??? The only time racism against a black person is ok is if they don’t agree with the left. If a black person doesn’t fall in line with the dem party and dares think for themselves, then it’s open season racism. Liberals are the most tolerant and accepting people in the world. As long as you think EXACTLY the way they do.

You didn’t know??? The only time racism against a black person is ok is if they don’t agree with the left. If a black person doesn’t fall in line with the dem party and dares think for themselves, then it’s open season racism. Liberals are the most tolerant and accepting people in the world. As long as you think EXACTLY the way they do.
Exactly right. Biden set the tone, if you don't vote for me...

The only time I ever hear the phrase “Uncle Tom” used is when a democrat (black or white) uses it against a black conservative.

And many people in the black community think that term is worse than the “n” word.

I am actually old enough to remember when being a racist and segregationist was not cool...

I am actually old enough to remember when being a racist and segregationist was not cool...
Identity politics above all. It’s sad. We have regressed as a people. I would love for leaders like MLK, Booker T Washington etc to come back to America for 1 day. What would they say???

Imagine if MLK attended one of his yearly parades. Anywhere. The violence. How sad that man would be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT