ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Ball ALIVE and WELL in the great STATE OF FLORIDA!!!!!!

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
b551935b-808b-413d-85dc-2c6c25d8616a_text.gif

What time are the “big boosters” meeting tomorrow?!?!?!?

Lol…

“We definitely have not been very good. In fact, you know what our road record is in the last 18 games on the road? 2-16,” Spurrier said. (now 3-16)
Despite acknowledging the team’s struggles, Spurrier also pointed out that firing a head coach in the middle of the season isn’t an ideal recipe for success. “Everybody is under contract. Let them earn their pay. And keep ’em all here and let’s go. See if they can turn it around. … I think we just need to show a little patience and see what can happen from this year,” Spurrier said.

Emmitt Smith, when asked about the possibility of Napier returning for a fourth year with the program, the program’s second all-time leading rusher expressed some serious doubt.“I don’t see it happening. I think losses are going to tick a lot of people off. The loss this past weekend and the loss to Miami at home, both of those at home, and the way we lost those games, it’s not a good look."

On Urban Meyer's possible return to UF:
“That ship has sailed,” Meyer said, while still expressing his love for the program. “I want that program to do well." Meyer explained that he feels the program has not made much progress recently.

Positive as always, Tim Tebow has refrained from being openly critical about the program, particularly regarding Napier’s position. "Where is that relentless effort and focus? To sum it up, an edge is missing... some form of an edge," Tebow said.” "I would love to see some of the next steps just being in the levels of tenacity and fight they show in the games.”

Rece Davis - When discussing the Gators head coaching position, Davis acknowledged that it is a “weird job” with rather high expectations. According to Davis, it is time for the program to start from scratch. “It seems like their hope is gone and they probably have to hit some type of reset button."
Rece mentioned that Ed Oregeron is available if they are thinking interim....

The instaGATOR is unhappy/sorry that Lagway's chance for a redshirt season is about to be burned, so that they might be able to go 3-9 instead of 2-10... I'm not into the in-season firing, it won't change a thing for this season. If you're gonna fire him, do it after 11-30-24....
PS - Don't care what Rece has to say, and just say NO to ole Oregomie....
🤓

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT