ADVERTISEMENT

Billionaire warmest crank Tom Steyer out.

Obama’s black.
Some failed African dictator is black.
That’s pretty much the only thing they have in common.

My Ruling: Racist
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
There's no difference at all between Mugabe and Bath House. You couldn't have said it any better; Bath House was as much an epic failure as a leader as Mugabe.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh and why is it that you liberals love calling Bath House black while his Mother was WHITE? Wouldn't that make him half white, half black?
I thought you libs were all about diversity and bi-racialness.

Last edited:
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
There's no difference at all between Mugabe and Bath House. You couldn't have said it any better; Bath House was as much an epic failure as a leader as Mugabe.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh and why is it that you liberals love calling Bath House black while his Mother was WHITE? Wouldn't that make him half white, half black?
I thought you libs were all about diversity and bi-racialness.
True. But he identifies as black. It’s the dominant gene. Plus it goes back to the one drop of blood laws in the US.

Now tell me about the discrimination you’ve faced as a Pacific Islander. That was news to me. I thought people loved Hawaiians, The Rock, Troy Palamalu, Moana.

See, you could so easily have been on a bit of a roll, and then you can't resist adding that last line...you blew it. What a really, really silly thing to say.
And to prove I'm not a far right kind of person, IF I was a dyke - I'm not - so what? Are women born as lesbians evil, or bad, or less than human?
Yeah, I hesitated before added that last line, but since you insulted my manhood, I figured wth.

But no, it wouldn’t bother me at all if you were a dyke. But I know it bothers a lot of Righties, although more so if it’s a dude as you can tell by the Buttigieg comments.

But my major point was your willingness to accept the sexist comment above as not only no big deal, but as a compliment. That’s surprising in this day and age.

True. But he identifies as black. It’s the dominant gene. Plus it goes back to the one drop of blood laws in the US.

Now tell me about the discrimination you’ve faced as a Pacific Islander. That was news to me. I thought people loved Hawaiians, The Rock, Troy Palamalu, Moana.
Show me where I made a racist comment about Tulsi. I've asked you that before. Dude, you sure had a crappy day on this thread yesterday, especially personally attacking a female by calling her a dyke.
So, one more time, show me where I made a racist comment about Tulsi. Shall I repeat it?

Yeah, I hesitated before added that last line, but since you insulted my manhood, I figured wth.

But no, it wouldn’t bother me at all if you were a dyke. But I know it bothers a lot of Righties, although more so if it’s a dude as you can tell by the Buttigieg comments.

But my major point was your willingness to accept the sexist comment above as not only no big deal, but as a compliment. That’s surprising in this day and age.
How convenient you responded to other threads long long before addressing the ones here. You can't explain how I made a racist comment about Tulsi. All I posted that she's hot. I don't see where goldmom attacked your "manhood" either.
You should have just avoided this thread to simply save yourself from embarrassment.

What is it with you bringing up other peoples children on this board? You must own one of those old creepy white vans.
We're on a message board, not a workplace environment.
Oh look! Another personal attack, even on a female.

So you say things on here that you’re afraid to say at work? That’s the very definition of hiding behind your keyboard. I’m sure you long for the good ole days when you could make homophobic, racist and sexist comments out in the open. Well, at least you have this forum where you and your buddies can say what you really mean.

Show me where I made a racist comment about Tulsi. I've asked you that before. Dude, you sure had a crappy day on this thread yesterday, especially personally attacking a female by calling her a dyke.
So, one more time, show me where I made a racist comment about Tulsi. Shall I repeat it?
I took that one back. See above.

It was sexist, not racist.

“As long as we get to see her assets on TV.”

While we’re at it, you never responded to this one.

Link to where I attacked your son. In fact, I complemented him.

No, you assumed I was white making a racist comment toward a Samoan. Not even sure what was racist about my 2nd post on this thread.
Since we're, including you, being judgmental around here, just wondering...with you being sensitive about homos here, are you???
giphy.gif

What is it with you bringing up other peoples children on this board? You must own one of those old creepy white vans.
We're on a message board, not a workplace environment.
Oh look! Another personal attack, even on a female.

I took that one back. See above.

It was sexist, not racist.

“As long as we get to see her assets on TV.”
Only you, a dude supposedly, would be offended by sexist comments on a message board, of all places. In case you didn't know, most of us here are men. Once again, you are the "male' around here who gets offended.
Beta tendencies you have?

Just by bringing him up in a conversation while questioning how I raise him. Nobody here ever brought up any of your family members. I think you're better off not mentioning my family members around here again. You're F**k**g scaring me.

I sure hope we can get back to what this thread is about, Tom Steyer.

While we’re at it, you never responded to this one.
You may have complemented him once. Once again, nobody, that is, nobody has ever brought up your family members here.
What's also pathetic is how you somehow love comparing your profession to others around here when nobody cares what you do or I do as far as our jobs/career.
And once again....

Reactions: goldmom
You may have complemented him once. Once again, nobody, that is, nobody has ever brought up your family members here.
And once again....

I don’t care if you bring up my kids. They’re awesome. But you are confusing criticism parenting skills with attacking your or Goldmom’s kids. Which I agree is off base.

As far as Steyer, I never really paid that much attention to him. But good for him if he recognizes the global threat CC is causing.

Only you, a dude supposedly, would be offended by sexist comments on a message board, of all places. In case you didn't know, most of us here are men. Once again, you are the "male' around here who gets offended.
Beta tendencies you have?

I’m not offended. Just like I’m not offended when people make racist comments (not you). I just feel the need to point it out.

You do know many people now don't just identify as black, some now identify as bi-racial. How convenient for the liberals.

I don’t care if you bring up my kids. They’re awesome. But you are confusing criticism parenting skills with attacking your or Goldmom’s kids. Which I agree is off base.

As far as Steyer, I never really paid that much attention to him. But good for him if he recognizes the global threat CC is causing.
My freaking point exactly! Neither I, or anyone else GAF about your kids and/or your personal life.

You do know many people now don't just identify as black, some now identify as bi-racial. How convenient for the liberals.
Yeah, so? Good for them. Racists will still call them the N word behind their back.

I’m not offended. Just like I’m not offended when people make racist comments (not you). I just feel the need to point it out.
If you weren't offended, you wouldn't have repeated it over and over thru 2 pages on this thread.

My freaking point exactly! Neither I, or anyone else GAF about your kids and/or your personal life.

I do. I like to get to know the people I am conversing with. It helps put things in the proper perspective.

Now that I know you are a Pacific Islander, I’m going to assume you look like The Rock.

Tiger Woods identified as African American but also identified as Phillipino and Irish
And a couple of other ethnicities. Don't we all have some sub Saharan African ancestry
in us? Wouldn't that make all of us African? Just wondering.

Reactions: gatordad3
I do. I like to get to know the people I am conversing with. It helps put things in the proper perspective.

Now that I know you are a Pacific Islander, I’m going to assume you look like The Rock.
I wish!

Reactions: BSC911
If you weren't offended, you wouldn't have repeated it over and over thru 2 pages on this thread.

Im only responding to others comments. How can I be offended if I’m not gay, or a woman. That doesn’t make any sense. I just think it’s wrong.

Tiger Woods identified as African American but also identified as Phillipino and Irish
And a couple of other ethnicities. Don't we all have some sub Saharan African ancestry
in us? Wouldn't that make all of us African? Just wondering.

Genetically sure. Most have some Neanderthal blood as well. But I think it’s more about the predominant gene. Everyone is a mix.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
But no, it wouldn’t bother me at all if you were a dyke. But I know it bothers a lot of Righties, although more so if it’s a dude as you can tell by the Buttigieg comments.ot only no big deal, but as a compliment. That’s surprising in this day and age.

'Never Trumper' once again offended by any criticism of any dem.

So you say things on here that you’re afraid to say at work? That’s the very definition of hiding behind your keyboard. I’m sure you long for the good ole days when you could make homophobic, racist and sexist comments out in the open. Well, at least you have this forum where you and your buddies can say what you really mean.

LOL! Dude did you show the loan officer at the bank your posts here before you asked him for money?

Dems talking about others being racist never gets old. My favorite line from them is their claim that we have to let hispanics into the country because they are willing to do the jobs that Americans won't. That's about the most racist thing you can say about hispanics, and they think it helps their cause.

Wouldn't the predominant gene be Jewish then?
I have always thought we are all Heinz 57's
Just try to learn, don't take any offense
For who? Tiger’s not Jewish.

I don’t think you can tell if someone is Jewish by their genes though. I could be wrong.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
Conversely, Indians from the subcontinent are almost universally racist.
It's amazing what a nice fellow I turned out to be.

I believe that just about everyone is racist in one form or another. It’s genetically ingrained in us. Some just repress it better than others.

Robert Mugabe and Barack Obama are fans of Karl Marx and Freidrich Engels. Note nail's and my regular association of two of the four.

Lamumba was an empty suit. Get the connection? Kasavubu blamed all ills on the press and predecessors. Think G. W. Bush and Fox News. Mobutu saw the state treasury as his personal account.

All of us can be traced back to East Central Africa so the lab boys tell me. Most of you are a bit further removed than I. Most of us are of Neanderthal descent. I am.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Robert Mugabe and Barack Obama are fans of Karl Marx and Freidrich Engels. Note nail's and my regular association of two of the four.

Lamumba was an empty suit. Get the connection? Kasavubu blamed all ills on the press and predecessors. Think G. W. Bush and Fox News. Mobutu saw the state treasury as his personal account.

All of us can be traced back to East Central Africa so the lab boys tell me. Most of you are a bit further removed than I. Most of us are of Neanderthal descent. I am.
More nonsense. There is no indication Obama was a fan of either Marx or Engels. You’re an idiot.

For who? Tiger’s not Jewish.

I don’t think you can tell if someone is Jewish by their genes though. I could be wrong.
If we all have sub Saharan African ancestry blood in us then is it
not possible that we all could have Jewish blood in us?
Yes, there are DNA test out there to check your ethnicity.

Obama is the only US president to never oversee an annual 3% GDP growth rate. Carter managed one year of 3% GDP growth. Strangling Marxist government control policies are not conducive to robust economic growth. Trump deregulated.

I recommend The Communist Manifesto 1910 English version by Marx and Engels. Marx and Engels explain clearly government regulation employed by Mugabe and Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT