ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Big-time 2021 TE makes contact with Brewster, will visit next month

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

I just received a text from top-100 prospect and Rivals' fourth-ranked tight end, Louis Hansen, who plans to be in Gainesville next month.

This past Friday, Hansen also told me he was planning to book a flight that evening or over the weekend, so everything went according to plan.

"Looks like I’m gonna be heading down the weekend of March 13th. Not sure which day I’ll be visiting yet, but I will let you know," Hansen told GT. "I’ve been speaking with coach Homer and coach Brewster the most, but a bunch of coaches have reached out to introduce themselves."

The Gators offered during the first week of January and grasped Hansen's attention in a hurry. He also has family in Venice and visits the Sunshine State each year, so it's no surprise that a visit is taking place.

Larry Scott was the coach who initially offered Hansen, but Billy Homer was in communication prior to that.

"So I've actually followed Florida for quite sometime now," Hansen previously told GatorsTerritory. "I have a lot of family in Florida, in the Venice area. I've been watching them since the (Tim) Tebow days, so it's pretty cool to pick up an offer from them. They've been a team I've been a fan of for a very long time now.

"This year they had another great season,” Hansen added. “It's pretty obvious that the SEC has a bunch of very good teams up at the top, and if they can win one or two of those games, they can be looking at a national championship-caliber season anytime soon."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News