ADVERTISEMENT

Big happenings in GA

If you aren’t following this guy you should. He’s been pretty spot on.

edit: I see now I’m the third person to post this, but imma leave it up due to some additional details. Credit to @gator1776 and @GhostOfMatchesMalone for being first.

This is really fantastic stuff happening in Georgia.

I mean, all this is nonsense, and will be tossed out as soon as the filing has been given a full reading, but Georgia Republicans are being told that the voting process isn't working, and not to vote. So when those two senatorial runoffs happen, and the Republicans don't vote, the Democrats will win and take over the Senate. And you'll be able to thank Donny for that.

I mean, all this is nonsense, and will be tossed out as soon as the filing has been given a full reading, but Georgia Republicans are being told that the voting process isn't working, and not to vote. So when those two senatorial runoffs happen, and the Republicans don't vote, the Democrats will win and take over the Senate. And you'll be able to thank Donny for that.

Trump is telling Republicans to vote and vote for the Republicans.

I would love to know who you are getting your misinformation from LOL

#illegalvotingmatters Are you with Antifa as well?

Reactions: ukalum1988
Rumored Sidney is revising the pleading to allow Batten to reinstate...could happen before tomorrow.

This is a technicality.

@ukalum1988

Looks like it has been put back in place

They had to change some verbiage in the lawsuit

in all honesty, the runoff should be postponed until they have clear instructions from the Georgia legislature, GSC or SCOTUS

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76

I’m glad they reversed it. No one should have an issue with examining those machines before they are wiped clean. It is an absolute admission of guilt to keep it from happening.

I’m glad they reversed it. No one should have an issue with examining those machines before they are wiped clean. It is an absolute admission of guilt to keep it from happening.
In related news...

0.000% chance anyone gets their hands on one server, one machine, one electronic anything that isn't wiped clean.

This feels like we're negotiating with an accused murderer over handing in the suspected murder weapon.

Edit:
This isn't the first time this has happened in GA

Let’s hope, as you say, this is all a trap.

I'm just looking at this logically. @LizardGrad89 is looking at it emotionally.

He claims there's no voter fraud, because if there was, they would have caught it and acted on it.

I think they did catch it, and that's why they let them do it again in 2020. To catch them in the act.

If Trump comes out and says the dems cheated in 2016, and they are gonna cheat again in 2020, what would the media say?

'Trump claims, without evidence, that dems interfered in the 2016 election and are planning on doing so in this election'.

Which the media would then spin as TRUMP is interfering in the election!

Smarter play is to let them cheat, catch them in the act, then use the evidence to make your case against them and prosecute them.

We'll see what happens.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT