ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to step down per reports

He better. It's just Covid-19 now. But the dems have Ebola on deck taking swings in the batter's box.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Whatever happens, Trump needs lawyers to make sure that the election laws are followed.

That would mean Biden remains on the ballot in swing states and attempts to change the rules in the "middle of the game" are not allowed.

Dems cheating has to be stopped regardless. I guarantee they have lawyers and have already begun to forum shop to illegally remove Biden from the ballot should they force him out of the race.

They always run to activist judges to subvert elections. That tactic is probably older than me. i.e Judges holding polling places open past cutoff in dem strongholds and only dem strongholds to overcome a pubs victory.

I will believe it when it happens

it is hard for me to believe Jill will let him do it

She will, once they lock in the guarantees that there’ll be a continued flow of $$$ to the Biden Family of Leeches… maybe even a top position for Hunter (since he’s qualified for everything, apparently!) somewhere in DC.

Regardless, it’s fun to watch the “We’re the Party that’s all about protecting Democracy!” as they kick their people’s choice to the curb. Somehow, the MSM will not notice the hypocrisy.

while she wants the money Jill is drunk on the power

True. But in reality, as we all know, they’re not the ones in charge. It’ll be like the scene in Godfather when Michael Corleone tells Tom Hagen he’s out. Jill’s gonna get that speech… and figure out they can still live high on the hog outside the inner loop.

She will, once they lock in the guarantees that there’ll be a continued flow of $$$ to the Biden Family of Leeches… maybe even a top position for Hunter (since he’s qualified for everything, apparently!) somewhere in DC.

Regardless, it’s fun to watch the “We’re the Party that’s all about protecting Democracy!” as they kick their people’s choice to the curb. Somehow, the MSM will not notice the hypocrisy.
As I've said before, it's probably just about the contract up against their salary cap.

6bcfb46c-7236-4138-b694-86f5721a6a0e_text.gif

Yep. I firmly believe this “Covid” episode is a convenient cover to sideline Biden while “they” (he, his family, and the Dem power brokers) negotiate Biden’s severance package.

This times 10,000,0000. Jill, if she is savvy (she’s not), will milk this for tens of millions.

Essentially the blogoyovich, which…he went to jail for.

Credit this board. Three months ago it felt like a right wing conspiracy theory. Three hours ago it’s a fait accompli:

Board called it

This times 10,000,0000. Jill, if she is savvy (she’s not), will milk this for tens of millions.

Credit this board. Three months ago it felt like a right wing conspiracy theory. Three hours ago it’s a fait accompli:

Board called it
There's one thing Joe's an expert at. Grifting taxpayer monies and selling foreign adversaries access to our secrets and national treasure.

Reactions: dezyDeco

Those SOB's cannot even SPELL democracy. Not one of them OR their followers even understand what one is. They have not elected a proper candidate in the past 3 elections. They have INTALLED someone. They outright STOLE 2 elections from Bernie Sanders, which in itself even voting for a communist like that is VERY telling. The most rue thing EVER about lefties is that they ARE doing everything they accuse us of doing.

Board called it
We know EXACTLY who these people are. As I have said so many times. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to call themselves Americans. THEY ARE NOT. Being an American comes with responsibilities...like following our Constitution for one thing. THEY REFUSE to...so I can never consider them REAL Americans. They are liars, cheaters, criminals..and dumb people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT