ADVERTISEMENT

Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on day before Easter Sunday

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
"Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved. You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back," it continued. "NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility."

Is this assclown REALLY a Catholic? If so, we need to reassess that dope of a Pople. :rolleyes::oops::mad:

"Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved. You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back," it continued. "NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility."

Is this assclown REALLY a Catholic? If so, we need to reassess that dope of a Pople. :rolleyes::oops::mad:

@kalimgoodman @DGlockUF @jimbo1313R @Mdfgator

The Marxist are evil and they must destroy all religion, tradition, history, law and order, the civil society and most important the nuclear family to achieve full control.

These are depraved and very sick people.

Last edited:
@kalimgoodman @DGlockUF @jimbo1313R @Mdfgator

The Marxist are evil and they must destroy all religion, tradition, history, law and order, the civil society and most important the nuclear family to achieve full control.

These are depraved and very sick people.

:mad:

tornado-siren.gif

BREAKING: Former presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson released a statement about Biden declaring March 31st “Transgender Visibility Day.”

“I thought this was fake news, but we checked it out and in fact it came from the White House and it is true. Can you believe that we are detracting from the celebration of the resurrection of Christ on Easter this year by declaring transgender visibility day on that same day? That is truly insensitive.”

No matter what Joe Biden proclaims, we know that Christ has died, Christ is risen, and Christ will come again. Joe is ancient, doddering and an empty soul. He will take nothing with him. Jesus Christ, though, is alive forever and reigns..

I don’t care about having a trans visibility day per se. But on Easter? Let’s be clear, this is not about Biden specifically. This is about a person without the courage, energy or intellect to tamp down the social marxists in his party. My wife (Episcopalian, not especially religious) was outraged.

I don’t care about having a trans visibility day per se. But on Easter? Let’s be clear, this is not about Biden specifically. This is about a person without the courage, energy or intellect to tamp down the social marxists in his party. My wife (Episcopalian, not especially religious) was outraged.
We’re Anglicans, Episcopalians who are especially religious LOL. We’re very angry. The righteous kind.

This is part of flipping the entire culture, thus denigrating its historic Christian traditions and frankly radically overturning the country.

Last edited:
We’re Anglicans, Episcopalians who are especially religious LOL. We’re very angry. The righteous kind.

This is part of flipping the entire culture, thus denigrating its historic Christian traditions and frankly radically overturning the country.

Agreed. And for too long, Christians have sat on the sidelines compromising their morals, remaining quiet to get along.

“Be a good, nice, loving Christian.” The word Love has been manipulated to “be nice, don’t push back”. But true Love, requires discipline, honesty, and doing things that aren’t “just kind” by todays social standards. Irony at its worst.

It’s well past time to tip over some tables. Enough is enough. Too many are compromising because of peer pressure. It’s pathetic and not what we are charged to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhgator

I am as well with partial Jewish heritage. I am not especially religious but have a deep respect for the best parts of anglo-European traditions, the enlightenment and respect and dignity of the individual.

On that note, Happy Easter and go gators.

Agreed. And for too long, Christians have sat on the sidelines compromising their morals, remaining quiet to get along.“Be a good, nice, loving Christian.” The word Love has been manipulated to “be nice, don’t push back”. But true Love, requires discipline, honesty, and doing things that aren’t “just kind” by todays social standards. Irony at its worst.

It’s well past time to tip over some tables. Enough is enough. Too many are compromising because of peer pressure. It’s pathetic and not what we are charged to do.
Guess who is coming back as a lion per the scriptures? No more Mr Nice Guy.

Y'all know me and even I think this is bullshit.

Since its founding in 2009, Trans Day of Visibility has always fallen on March 31st, whereas Easter Sunday has not fallen on March 31st since 2013 and will not again until 2086.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Since its founding in 2009, Trans Day of Visibility has always fallen on March 31st, whereas Easter Sunday has not fallen on March 31st since 2013 and will not again until 2086.

You are easily duped, and then try to pass the grift on. Disgusting. Oh well, you don’t have to answer to me, but we will all be judged. Keep gaslighting.

“Biden marks International Transgender Day of Visibility with first-ever presidential proclamation of its kind”.

Point is, he was the first to do so, and now does it on Easter. It’s perfect because Evil is now easily identified for you. You have no excuses now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT