ADVERTISEMENT

Bestest coaches thread ever

Before its all said and done Mac will go down as the best coach in UF history! I also think Nuss is one of the best OC's in the game right now, its really unfortunate these recruits have betrayed him the last few years by not executing on the field or our offense would definitely be in the top 100. With this staff why wouldn't any recruit want to come here? We're on our way to the mountain top.

Not scoring from the inch yard line in 4 plays against Bama was just a FLUKE

just wait til next year crimsonettes, we will do it in 3!

Did you know that UF is the only school in the country that has had to play young players on offense? Or not have a superstar QB? Just wait till all our starters are seniors and we have someone similar to Tebow at QB, I'm betting we'll have an offense in the top 75. Recruits better get on this train or get left!

I'm really happy the gators have the best coaches ever... Congratulations

Go Canes!

Before its all said and done Mac will go down as the best coach in UF history! I also think Nuss is one of the best OC's in the game right now, its really unfortunate these recruits have betrayed him the last few years by not executing on the field or our offense would definitely be in the top 100. With this staff why wouldn't any recruit want to come here? We're on our way to the mountain top.

By their second season, both SOS and Urban had a championship. Mac has a lot of catching up to do.

This recruiting run has many Noles like myself seeing eery similarities between Urban and Mac, Mullen and Nuss.

You guys are headed in the right direction, and any recruit out there can see that.

Congrats on the 2018 Natty gators !!!!!!

( Was that positive enough for this thread ? )

Most recruits do not know that Mac is a direct descendant of Merlin the great magician. He is actually part genie and part wizard. His primary specialty is in making hot nude chicks appear in the beds of freshmen players on a nightly basis. Shhhhh. We should not let word of this get out....it would result in an unfortunate over-signing situation.

Most recruits do not know that Mac is a direct descendant of Merlin the great magician. He is actually part genie and part wizard. His primary specialty is in making hot nude chicks appear in the beds of freshmen players on a nightly basis. Shhhhh. We should not let word of this get out....it would result in an unfortunate over-signing situation.

Merlin was an alien.

this thread is gonna do wonders this morning and into today just watch

bestest recruiting staff ever thread did the trick, gonna make one every week during the season next year. Unreal what happened today, us and USC had to been the biggest winners on signing day

16299003_10212712008823805_6685146412699107655_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT