ADVERTISEMENT

As For Me, I Stand With Democracy

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
61mhIM9xzXL.jpg

While reasonable debates can discuss the origin of the nation of Israel and its current location, despicable, cowardly terrorist attacks on civilians in an attempt to crush the lone democracy in the Middle East should never be condoned or supported, and must be opposed heart, mind and soul by all true democracies.
I stand with Israel.

LET FREEDOM RING!!!

Last edited:
Again, what is the point of the parking lot if we're going to keep allowing posting these non-UF athletics related threads?
So you hate Israel, democracy, and freedom. Got it
It’s very seldom that I post to be like this on the main board, it’s very seldom that something like this happens in our lifetime. You deserve to be posted there. But your wine will be rewarded. 😊

Don't feed the trolls.

If you just ignore them they'll usually just crawl back under the bridge.
Actually, the truth is, it’s not that I go away, it’s just I have a lot better things to do with my day and worry about you 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: gatorspeed
I’m keeping notes on all the people supporting Palestine. I see someone in the grocery with a Palestinian shirt or pin on, I’m calling them out. I’m making a scene, calling them baby killers and the like. If you see em in a restaurant, if you see em in a gas station gather round them…. Make sure they know they not welcome anywhere

I’m keeping notes on all the people supporting Palestine. I see someone in the grocery with a Palestinian shirt or pin on, I’m calling them out. I’m making a scene, calling them baby killers and the like. If you see em in a restaurant, if you see em in a gas station gather round them…. Make sure they know they not welcome anywhere
We would get along fine! LOL

I think Israel should level the Gaza strip
They will, despite pressure from the worst administration EVER to ease off. Blinken has surprised me...he actually saw the carnage and I think it affected him in a way he wants Israel to exterminate Hamas. But Brandon and the clowns love them some muslims, because of who pulls their strings.

Last edited:
What you did there, I see it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT