ADVERTISEMENT

Are the viewers of CBS, NBC and ABC "news" shocked at what they saw?

Not to worry. The 51 former CIA and Intelligence officials who claimed the Hunter laptop to be fake and Russian disinformation are to the rescue. They will claim that what we saw last night didn't happen. Only problem, it is difficult to unsee what we saw.

Reactions: jb1215
Biden had an off night and still won the debate. Democrats want a guaranteed win because Trump is a weak candidate, just swith some machines on/off at the right times and do mail in ballots again. 81 million votes strong. Biden wins....again. Trump whines..... again.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Biden had an off night and still won the debate. Democrats want a guaranteed win because Trump is a weak candidate, just swith some machines on/off at the right times and do mail in ballots again. 81 million votes strong. Biden wins....again. Trump whines..... again.
hahahahahahahahahakeep deluding yourself mr sadgator

China Joe has placed our country in a terrible & dangerous position.‬

‪Trump took great, great political and personal risk to expose this corrupt government! He deserves our respect and appreciation!!! He showed great courage!

China Joe has placed our country in a terrible & dangerous position.‬

‪Trump took great, great political and personal risk to expose this corrupt government! He deserves our respect and appreciation!!! He showed great courage!

They have done everything but assassinate him so far. Hard to picture anyone else standing up to all that.

Reactions: jhgator
they will dump joey (maybe even using the 25th amendment which would make kammie prez )and nominate Newsome at the convention

mr sadgator is a former poster who got shitcanned and has come back under a different pseudo name - he knows joey lost and he knows joey has one foot on a banana peel and the other foot out the door- his sole aim is to goad conservatives into a fight - just ignore him

SADGATOR on his Dad's couch:

Sleepy That 70S Show GIF by Laff

This is satire right? 😂😂😂
This is his schtick. If you had posted "did you see joe biden fall off the stage" he would have replied something like "joe was an Olympic gymnast and won a gold medal so it could have never happened".

sadgator's responses are much like his daddy joe biden's: deflections and lies.

So basically sadgator is karine jean pierre.

Reactions: tb8232
Mrs. Sadgator is doing exactly what he/she intended, trolling the board and garnering clicks/responses.

What may be saddest of all is that y’all keep falling for it and responding.

Female Sadgator is somewhat entertaining, which is more than I can say about the others.

Reactions: fatman76
This is his schtick. If you had posted "did you see joe biden fall off the stage" he would have replied something like "joe was an Olympic gymnast and won a gold medal so it could have never happened".

sadgator's responses are much like his daddy joe biden's: deflections and lies.

So basically sadgator is karine jean pierre.
Or Baghdad Bob

mr sadgator is a former poster who got shitcanned and has come back under a different pseudo name - he knows joey lost and he knows joey has one foot on a banana peel and the other foot out the door- his sole aim is to goad conservatives into a fight - just ignore him
Yes, MDF transitioned and forgot to pen and send the memo to the "Sheep" on the board.

Never forget the media lied to everyone for 4 years about Joes cognitive condition. Never forget that the lefts voters not only believed them, but actually defended it.

Never trust any of them ever again. And if you are a voter on the left, you have zero credibility.

We tried to tell you.

Never forget the media lied to everyone for 4 years about Joes cognitive condition. Never forget that the lefts voters not only believed them, but actually defended it.

Never trust any of them ever again. And if you are a voter on the left, you have zero credibility.

We tried to tell you.
I would love to know how and why the people who support him were able to do so with so much evidence to the contrary about his condition.

Do they just believe the media and everything the media says or is it something else again would love to know ...

I have a friend who hates Trump(says it is due to he mean tweets and that trump is arrogant) so even though he is a registered Pub he voted for joey in 2020. ,He only watches ABC News and had no idea just how bad joey was. He told me yesterday he was shocked that joey seemed so decrepit. Now he says he gueeses he will have to vote for Trump(though I highly doubt he will do so)

• Sad
Reactions: FresnoGator

We tried to tell you.
It’s really a fair point, at least for last 18 months, bare minimum.

Line from CNBC squawk box via Frank Luntz, and an independent “I do not know how he functions in an 8 hour day. I saw it, I heard it and I can’t vote for it….”.

Line from CNBC squawk box via Frank Luntz, and an independent “I do not know how he functions in an 8 hour day. I saw it, I heard it and I can’t vote for it….”.

Crazy times. The media has been fully exposed as nothing more than a propaganda arm. Both left and right leaning. If there is such a thing.

Tucker nails it…

I have a friend who hates Trump(says it is due to he mean tweets and that trump is arrogant) so even though he is a registered Pub he voted for joey in 2020. ,He only watches ABC News and had no idea just how bad joey was. He told me yesterday he was shocked that joey seemed so decrepit. Now he says he gueeses he will have to vote for Trump(though I highly doubt he will do so)
Sorry, but your friend is a total schmuck ...

I would love to know how and why the people who support him were able to do so with so much evidence to the contrary about his condition.

Do they just believe the media and everything the media says or is it something else again would love to know ...
I honestly don’t think they see it.

If you watched the Nightly News, read the New Yorker and NYT, and only CNN/MSNBC how would you ever stumble across it?

Luntz is independent like Biden is a centrist ...
Ha. I was referring to one of his survey participants.

Reactions: FresnoGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT