ADVERTISEMENT

Squad member Cori Bush defeated in dim primary

I wish her nothing but the worst. She is not American, and hope she leaves the Country she hates. Bad sign for the democrat ms, who now have people just like this for their presidential ticket

The squad (5) becomes the pod (3). Now we need voters to treat the pod like a bunch of tarpon treats a pogey pod.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
2nd squad member in a month to go down, Bowman the other. Are people gettin' a little smarter and gettin' rid of these RADICALS? AOC and Omar need to be next.

'Squad' Rep Cori Bush loses highly contentious primary against pro-Israel Democrat

Last edited:
2nd squad member in a month to go down, Bowman the other. Are people gettin' a little smarter and gettin' rid of these RADICALS? AOC and Omar need to be next.

'Squad' Rep Cori Bush loses highly contentious primary against pro-Israel Democrat

That guy isn't a moderate. They were just tired of her shit.

That guy isn't a moderate. They were just tired of her shit.
I just read his policy positions.

Hits every Left wing talking point.

I don't see how anyone calls him a moderate, just shows how far left the dems have shifted. If you aren't an insane globalist you're now "moderate".

Reactions: NavigatorII
Makes me wonder how in the hell she got elected in the first place

Unless she's running against Osama bin Laden she'll win.

Haha yeah, she'd have to get a neck tattoo of a cartoon of Muhammed Allah marching in a gay pride parade wearing assless chaps and a rainbow turban to lose that one. And before you all go looking for that on google images it's not there, trust me I tried.

I just read his policy positions.

Hits every Left wing talking point.

I don't see how anyone calls him a moderate, just shows how far left the dems have shifted. If you aren't an insane globalist you're now "moderate".
I didn't call him a moderate, Orange did. So confront him or just say that I was right.

I don't know why you guys are scared to correct/debate each other.

Is the fraternity that strong? 🤔

I didn't call him a moderate, Orange did. So confront him or just say that I was right.

I don't know why you guys are scared to correct/debate each other.

Is the fraternity that strong? 🤔
Why are you saying things I didn't say?

Where did I say YOU called him a moderate?

Your reading comprehension sucks my dude.

Why are you saying things I didn't say?

Where did I say YOU called him a moderate?

Your reading comprehension sucks my dude.
You RESPONDED to me and not the poster that literally called her opponent a moderate.

My point is, you should've responded to Orange with the education of Mr. Bell policies because I clearly knew he wasn't moderate. Orange is the confused one (like always).

You RESPONDED to me and not the poster that literally called her opponent a moderate.

My point is, you should've responded to Orange with the education of Mr. Bell policies because I clearly knew he wasn't moderate. Orange is the confused one (like always).
I replied to your comment, and you accused me of saying something I didn't say.

Don't @me because you can't understand the written word.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
SOB...TWICE you have posted something I agree with. At least he is an American.
I do think the campaign finance issues were a problem.

But they're gonna let this guy prove he's a radical vs electing a known one.

It doesn't look good for radical left candidates at the moment.

The republican state senator in Minnesota is telling the RepubiKs to vote for s opponent in the open primary to rid ourselves of this American hating b$tch. She only won by 2500 vol at time

I replied to your comment, and you accused me of saying something I didn't say.

Don't @me because you can't understand the written word.
Omg, you shouldn't have replied to me in post 5. Post 5 should've been to orange, not me.

Just having a conversation. And my comment was completely appropriate, you just got triggered and didn’t read.

I’ll post where and when I want, but thanks for the advice.
I don't deny this. You just lost me with your last paragraph in post 5. You were attacking moderates from the left when nobody called him moderate but a hardcore republican (orange).

So orange views on what is moderate needed that, not mines.

Hence why post 5 should've been directed towards Orange

Just having a conversation. And my comment was completely appropriate, you just got triggered and didn’t read.

I’ll post where and when I want, but thanks for the advice.
You literally agreed with him that the guy wasn't moderate, disagreed with Orange on the guy being moderate. So he jumps on you for agreeing with him, then calls you out for not pointing out that Orange was wrong about the guy being moderate.

Then he caps it by claiming Orange is the one who is confused.

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
You literally agreed with him that the guy wasn't moderate, disagreed with Orange on the guy being moderate. So he jumps on you for agreeing with him, then calls you out for not pointing out that Orange was wrong about the guy being moderate.

Well, look who's here!

Welcome back ....

Welcome back!

Not a thing has changed, as you can see.

Welcome back, oh brainless one!

I'm still not sure why I have this shit to read on a Gator web site . Go to Fox or CNN to catch up on the tripe .Why Hiigdon allows this is beyond me.I t's total garbage.

s
Welcome to The Thunderdome! Did you click the wrong forum? Clicks pay the bills. This place runs circles around the free football board. 😂

DL_508Tumbleweed_TUMBLEWEED_ROLLS_NEXT_TO_FREEWAY.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT