ADVERTISEMENT

Another Season is Upon Us, Turds!

alaskanseminole

Bull Gator
Oct 20, 2002
San Antonio, TX
So, how are the Fighting Alberts looking this year? Most certainly better than the SOW, I'm sure, but what's the board's feel? Are we predicting schedules this season? I'll go first:

Notre Dame - L
Jacksonville State - W
@ Wake Forest - W
Louisville - W/L (we split here)
Syracuse - W/L (we split here)
@ North Carolina - L
UMass - W
@ Clemson - L
NC State - W
Miami - UPSET WIN @mcanes
@ Boston College - L
@ Florida - L

Final - 6-6
Pick up a Dec 19th Weedeater.com Bowl

Reactions: mcanes
I don't love your predictions. MIami has had your number lately, and look fairly legit. Very much doubt you beat them.

But UNC is well known for being vastly overrated and laying a huge egg when ranked anywhere in the top 10. I expect you will win that game, and since they tend to roll over like a submissive dog, to beat the crap out of them, like you have several other times that they came in with a faux ranking. My hope there is somebody else bursts their bubble before you get them so that you don't generate a lot of excitement for "beating a top 10 team". Could help you in recruiting, and I am not in favor of that at all.

Doubt FSU goes better than 5-7. Might get rolled by Wake Forest.
Nahh, I remember when it was REALLY bad at the end of Bobby's tenure and a game against Wake Forest was almost assuredly a L on the preseason predictions. FSU is climbing up these days.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
What about Georgia? Haven’t won a National title in 40 years. Even their biggest rival GT has won one more recently

I don’t think Georgia’s expectations are as unrealistically high. Tennessee spent the past twenty years genuinely thinking they are Bama. While everyone else was reducing stadium capacity and adding boxes, Tennessee was expanding Neyland to comfortably accommodate the 100,000+ fans they were expecting to show up every week to witness their glory.

What about Georgia? Haven’t won a National title in 40 years. Even their biggest rival GT has won one more recently
But they haven't been the dumpster fires with pre-season expectations of grandeur only to finish year after year unranked. At least UGA has been in the conversation past week 2.

So, how are the Fighting Alberts looking this year? Most certainly better than the SOW, I'm sure, but what's the board's feel? Are we predicting schedules this season? I'll go first:

Notre Dame - L
Jacksonville State - W
@ Wake Forest - W
Louisville - W/L (we split here)
Syracuse - W/L (we split here)
@ North Carolina - L
UMass - W
@ Clemson - L
NC State - W
Miami - UPSET WIN @mcanes
@ Boston College - L
@ Florida - L

Final - 6-6
Pick up a Dec 19th Weedeater.com Bowl
Revised.

We don't win a single game all season. Not a one. Take that to Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT