ADVERTISEMENT

Another nice girl graduates college gets job and nothing is what it's supposed to be and

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
she doesn't have the house and she spends weekends lying in bed because she can't afford anything and she feels like she's been lied to and this shit ain't it.

she doesn't have the house and she spends weekends lying in bed because she can't afford anything and she feels like she's been lied to and this shit ain't it.

This is the sad reality of inflation.

Anyone brushing off how terrible it is needs to - for one second - try to put yourself in her shoes.

We all hated our first jobs, but they gave us enough buying power to live a decent life.

Keep voting for democrats and this will only get worse.

Anyone brushing off how terrible it is needs to - for one second - try to put yourself in her shoes.

We all hated our first jobs, but they gave us enough buying power to live a decent life.

Keep voting for democrats and this will only get worse.
That’s because the Dems want you to get a second and maybe even a third job so that their job numbers are much much better.

Reactions: fatman76
That’s because the Dems want you to get a second and maybe even a third job so that their job numbers are much much better.
They also want fewer children born and more single white females who break hard to the left.

Reactions: BCSpell

They did? I don't remember that.

I remember I had 4 roommates. And no car. And I knew the location of every gathering that had free alcohol.

I also don't remember being this whiny.

They did? I don't remember that.

I remember I had 4 roommates. And no car. And I knew the location of every gathering that had free alcohol.

I also don't remember being this whiny.
I worked at a deli during lunch rush and a mechanic before and after. Most our meals were lunch meat. We were newly married and my old dropout college roommate was still there.

I was poor AF but we had enough that we threw down with the neighbors, went to the lake most summer weekends and generally had a lot fun. I certainly wasn’t struggling to pay rent and crying about it.

And I had my MBA doing all these BS jobs.

I worked at a deli during lunch rush and a mechanic before and after. Most our meals were lunch meat. We were newly married and my old dropout college roommate was still there.

I was poor AF but we had enough that we threw down with the neighbors, went to the lake most summer weekends and generally had a lot fun. I certainly wasn’t struggling to pay rent and crying about it.

And I had my MBA doing all these BS jobs.
Im not denying that home ownership is well nigh impossible compared to income but I think these kids expect way to much out of life.

Then again they claim we expect to little.

I didnt find a job I liked til I was 35.

I ate out way more than i do now and i went to bars more often too.

PRIORITIES!!!

Im not denying that home ownership is well nigh impossible compared to income but I think these kids expect way to much out of life.

PRIORITIES!!!
How old where you when you bought your first house? It was several years after college before I bought a small two bedroom. It's harder right now .....but I am still of the opinion that housing prices will normalize again in the next few years one way or another.

Was scrolling down the cmts and some gal apparently found her on Instuhgrams and posted "your insta says differently". So there's that fwiw.

Watched a few more of her tiks and toks and Idk what to make of her if she's real or just playing for clicks. One vid she mini rants about illegal immigrants coming in that we know nothing about and the next vid she's off about how she's a "sagittarius and not meant to be confined to four walls and a cubicle" haha. Idk, I trust no one now but she made me LOL so what is that my business.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
How old where you when you bought your first house? It was several years after college before I bought a small two bedroom. It's harder right now .....but I am still of the opinion that housing prices will normalize again in the next few years one way or another.

$280k house in DFW, 22 years ago

About 2200 SqFt

Zillow says it’s worth $450k today, but we went back last year and the neighborhood is sketch AF. Area across the street is nearly ghetto.

FTR my little sister is a 33YO SWF workaholic and she has a nice place and $1k car payment with very little debt.

Divorced twice before anyone gets too excited.

And super conservative, so that eliminates like 3 people here.

PRIORITIES!!!
😂

We were poor but I bought my first house at 26. It did not leave a lot of money for much else. Had a 19inch TV (but a badassed Bose stereo system I bought before I got married) 😂 Priorities!
I got divorced around 28 years old. It's a sad fact that if not for Monkey's Uncle Tavern, I'd probably be a rich man today. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
She says she gets up, goes to work, gets off work, comes home, goes to bed. Every day, 5 days a week.

At some point Amnesty International will step in on this.

• Love
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT