ADVERTISEMENT

Another day, another top dem arrested

"The walls are closing in..."
The man is a thief and obviously has mental issues but he's a Biden staffer.
dumb and dumber GIF

Shame on the dems for exploiting him to drive identity politics instead of getting him into a hospital and getting him the help he obviously needs.
Hah! That's how the Demo-Communists get ahead. Showing off psychopaths like this GUY and making it somehow acceptable to the masses. Drag-Queen Story Hour? Drag-Queen Pedophile shows that are "family-friendly" for the kiddos? You know what's going, you're a smart man.

Shame on the dems for exploiting him to drive identity politics instead of getting him into a hospital and getting him the help he obviously needs.
But yet the Democrats claim the high suicide rates amongst trans Americans is higher bc they feel marginalized...or is it bc most of them are bat sh-- crazy

Hah! That's how the Demo-Communists get ahead. Showing off psychopaths like this GUY and making it somehow acceptable to the masses. Drag-Queen Story Hour? Drag-Queen Pedophile shows that are "family-friendly" for the kiddos? You know what's going, you're a smart man.
No doubt. The next thing they'll do is claim he's a kleptomaniac and we should allow him to steal. Just like they rationalize all of these mentally ill jackasses.

Apparently this is real.

Remember @kalimgoodman claims he loves everything Hiden has done.
He's also flip flopped from "CRT doesn't exist" to "CRT has been around since the 80's, why are y'all mad now?"

I swear he hears something on Morning Joe and runs here to brag he "knows" something without even bothering to do one single Google search.

He's also flip flopped from "CRT doesn't exist" to "CRT has been around since the 80's, why are y'all mad now?"

I swear he hears something on Morning Joe and runs here to brag he "knows" something without even bothering to do one single Google search.
Whatever talking point the left has he spews it like bile out of your liver.

In other news our favorite non binary dem is in serious hot water with the alphabet community for lying about his "gay conversion therapy."
Soldier, I left my post to be with family for a couple of hours. LInk? ;)

You call me a soldier ever again Skip you and me are going to have words.

Hard to believe they are throwing Pup Handler under the bus.......one of their own. SMH. Those who have great power have great responsibility.

laughing-too-funny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT