ADVERTISEMENT

Another Day Another Republican Indicted...[UPDATE]

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
I was going to post this yesterday...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-lawmaker-indicted-accused-fraud-222029217.html
'Don't Say Gay' Florida lawmaker indicted on fraud charges

73rm09.jpg

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — The Florida lawmaker who sponsored the controversial law critics call “Don't Say Gay” has been indicted on charges of defrauding a federal coronavirus loan program for small businesses, officials said Wednesday.

Federal prosecutors said Rep. Joe Harding, 35, illegally obtained or tried to obtain more than $150,000 from the Small Business Administration in pandemic aid loans. He is being charged with two counts of wire fraud, two counts of money laundering and two counts of making false statements.

Harding, a Republican, became nationally known this year over his sponsorship of a law that forbids instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade, as well as material that is not deemed age-appropriate.

"I want the public and my constituents to know that I fully repaid the loan and cooperated with investigators as requested,” Harding said in a written statement.

But the story has to be updated today... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-republican-sponsored-don-t-235044736.html
Florida Republican who sponsored ‘Don’t Say Gay’ resigns after federal indictment

73rmlg.jpg

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Republican state Rep. Joe Harding resigned from office one day after a federal grand jury indictment against him was unsealed alleging he defrauded a federal pandemic-related small business loan program.

“Today, I am resigning from my position for the same two reasons: I love people, and I love Florida,” Harding said in a statement. “I believe in Floridians and want what is best for them, and I believe their leaders need not be encumbered by distractions that are mine alone.”

His resignation is effective immediately.

The Justice Department on Wednesday unsealed an indictment alleging Harding, a 35-year-old Ocala Republican, used two long-defunct companies on applications for pandemic loans through the Small Business Administration. He is facing six federal counts, including two on wire fraud charges, and a total of 35 years in jail if convicted on each.

Harding pleaded not guilty during an hearing on Tuesday, the same day the grand jury indicted him, and said he has repaid the loans. He was released on bond shortly after the preliminary hearing.
The indictment alleges he fraudulently received $150,000 in federal pandemic assistance through. His trial is set for Jan. 11 in Gainesville federal court.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-house-candidate-whos-repeated-211918123.html
A Georgia House candidate who's repeated Trump's election lies has been accused of illegally voting 9 times

Grace Eliza Goodwin
Tue, December 6, 2022 at 5:49 PM·2 min read

• The Georgia Attorney General's office accused a GOP candidate of voting illegally, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
  • Pritchard reportedly repeated Donald Trump's baseless claims that the 2020 election was "stolen."
  • The candidate denied the allegations to Insider, calling them a "pure political attack."
A Republican running for office in Georgia who repeated Donald Trump's lies about voter fraud in the 2020 election has been accused of voting illegally multiple times, according to local reports.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that the state's attorney general alleged Brian Pritchard — who is running for a seat in the Georgia House of Representatives — voted in the state nine times while serving out his felony sentence, allegedly breaking a state law that prohibits felons from voting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-man-convicted-stealing-woman-160254987.html
Georgia man convicted after stealing woman’s ballot, submitting vote twice, officials say

WSBTV.com News Staff
Sat, December 10, 2022 at 11:02 AM·1 min read

A man was convicted after District Attorney Chris Arnt said he committed voter fraud in the January 2021 runoff election.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said during the voting period for the January 2021 runoff election, Walker County resident William Chase filled out another Walker County resident’s ballot after it was sent to a Post Office box.

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/06/1141...ng-florida-rep-david-rivera-arrested-indicted
A former Florida congressman is arrested on charges of lobbying for Venezuela
December 6, 20226:23 PM ET
BILL CHAPPELL

ap101102053630_slide-78174f011acf738354f6396c05bfeda16c4ccd53-s900-c85.webp

Former U.S. Rep. David Rivera, a well-connected Florida Republican, has been arrested on federal charges that include failing to register as a foreign agent. The case centers on Rivera's signing of a $50 million contract with Venezuela's government in early 2017, and his subsequent attempts to thaw Venezuela's icy relationship with the U.S.

The newly unsealed criminal indictment accuses Rivera of using his ties to members of Congress and former President Donald Trump's White House in attempts to broker U.S. deals with the regime of Nicolás Maduro. Accused along with Rivera is Esther Nuhfer of Miami-Dade County, a political consultant and lobbyist with longstanding ties to Rivera.

JUST IN: Joe Biden’s “Pup Handler” Sam Brinton OUT at Department of Energy Over Luggage Theft​

Your ilk is disgusting! 😂

IMG_0053.jpg

Joe Biden’s gender fluid “pup handler” Sam Brinton is no longer employed at the Department of Energy after he stole at least two pieces of luggage from airports.
The Department of Energy confirmed Sam Brinton is no longer employed.

😍

I was going to post this yesterday...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-lawmaker-indicted-accused-fraud-222029217.html
'Don't Say Gay' Florida lawmaker indicted on fraud charges

73rm09.jpg

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — The Florida lawmaker who sponsored the controversial law critics call “Don't Say Gay” has been indicted on charges of defrauding a federal coronavirus loan program for small businesses, officials said Wednesday.

Federal prosecutors said Rep. Joe Harding, 35, illegally obtained or tried to obtain more than $150,000 from the Small Business Administration in pandemic aid loans. He is being charged with two counts of wire fraud, two counts of money laundering and two counts of making false statements.

Harding, a Republican, became nationally known this year over his sponsorship of a law that forbids instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade, as well as material that is not deemed age-appropriate.

"I want the public and my constituents to know that I fully repaid the loan and cooperated with investigators as requested,” Harding said in a written statement.

GillumCorey.jpg

https://www.gainesville.com/story/n...date-charged-with-sexual-battery/69702876007/
Former assistant to GOP congressional candidate arrested for sexual battery, kidnapping
Andrew Caplan
The Gainesville Sun
December 5, 2022

A former assistant to a congressional candidate has been arrested on more than a dozen charges, including kidnapping and multiple counts of sexual battery.

George Alexander Diaz Menges, 30, of Gainesville, was picked up on a warrant Saturday by Alachua County deputies following a sworn complaint that accused Menges of sexual assault almost three months ago.

Court records show he is facing four counts of sexual battery, two counts of aggravated battery, eight counts of battery and a charge of committing or facilitating a kidnapping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT