ADVERTISEMENT

And so it begins: DOJ demands Elon turn over info on every Twitter user who engaged with Trump's account

That likely means the DOJ has been monitoring every Twitter user here.

@sadgator remember when I told you the fascists were really on the left? Remember when I told you that sometimes it sucks being right all the time?

Hey, at least now we both know who the real villains are.
Saw this on GP today. We're probably on a "list" because we both laughed in real time at the PBS reporter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

@sadgator remember when I told you the fascists were really on the left? Remember when I told you that sometimes it sucks being right all the time?

Yep. They are scared shitless and should be. People are waking up and you cannot control the masses once they are awake. This is an attempt to control through fear.

The porches are becoming less occupied. And it’s the extremist “moderates” occupying those remaining rocking chairs.

Facebookrockingchairgroup dot gif

I was pretty active on Twitter when Trump was posting.

I'm sure I'm on "The List".

How is this not a crime of: Abuse of Power Under The Color of Law?

If you are not on a Government Lust - you aren’t an American!

Last edited:

Did ANYONE not know who the fascists were? You would have to be dumber than a red brick NOT to know. Funny how they all quit posting here.....wonder if it because FJB has F'd up EVERYTHING, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to defend him?

I have always assumed I was on an enemies list. Veteran / gun owner / catholic / white / male / rural / kids in catholic school. I think that I probably represent peek lib hate.
The DOJ has MDFer in their database as Ray Epps.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

I have always assumed I was on an enemies list. Veteran / gun owner / catholic / white / male / rural / kids in catholic school. I think that I probably represent peek lib hate.
You forgot, and really really smart…

This isn’t really debatable if you compare him to the two clowns that came after him. Amazing how quickly leadership can deteriorate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT