ADVERTISEMENT

American people have had it with #fakenews and RATS

Yeah, when the only thing out of their mouth is racism (when talking about a virus) it is obvious they have lost their concern for the health of the people. In their rush to judge everyone, they have inadvertently pointed the finger of racism at themselves. They contend that if the origin of the virus is really from the USA then aren't they by their own narrative calling Americans out. How is a country labeled as the start of a pandemic in any way racist to point out?

Yeah, when the only thing out of their mouth is racism (when talking about a virus) it is obvious they have lost their concern for the health of the people. In their rush to judge everyone, they have inadvertently pointed the finger of racism at themselves. They contend that if the origin of the virus is really from the USA then aren't they by their own narrative calling Americans out. How is a country labeled as the start of a pandemic in any way racist to point out?

Did you notice what they are now pushing for?

Stop shaking hands.

Stop hugging.

Stay at home.

In other words, stop talking to each other, stop trusting each other, stop LOVING each other.

The left LOVES it when we attack each other. Everything the left does is built on DIVIDING the country, not uniting it.

Because the left knows if we are united, they are powerless. This is why they promote racism, rich vs poor, gay vs straight, men vs women.

The left's platform is hate, on every level. And like I said, they need to be held accountable. Their evil has had free reign for too long.

Rush played a montage of media coverage during swine flu outbreak. You know, that was the pandemic that killed 12,000 Americans and infected another 61 Million. My favorite was the anchor telling us that 'there is NO NEED TO PANIC'.

So 12,000 Americans killed, 61 Million infected = No need to panic

While 40 Americans killed (none over age 50), 1716 infected = OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE UNLESS WE IMPEACH TRUMP!

Reality: obama's having no idea what he was doing delayed critical help to Americans and put Americans at much greater risk.

Trump showed heady leadership, acted swiftly, and saved lives.

Sheep hoodwinked again.

Rush played a montage of media coverage during swine flu outbreak. You know, that was the pandemic that killed 12,000 Americans and infected another 61 Million. My favorite was the anchor telling us that 'there is NO NEED TO PANIC'.

So 12,000 Americans killed, 61 Million infected = No need to panic

While 40 Americans killed (none over age 50), 1716 infected = OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE UNLESS WE IMPEACH TRUMP!

Reality: obama's having no idea what he was doing delayed critical help to Americans and put Americans at much greater risk.

Trump showed heady leadership, acted swiftly, and saved lives.

Sheep hoodwinked again.

Put 300,000 in hospital beds and killed 18k not a peep from CNN

CNN covered for poor Owebama even with 1000 deaths had occurred

Flash News --- The Chinese say it might be the CIA that started the Co-V in China.

Now both sets of communists are blaming Trump,,,,
the Chinese and the Dim-Moe-Rats. o_O

Why am I not surprised by this... :cool:

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Found the guy:

I wonder if Trump knows anything about Nero? He probably thinks it’s a pizza place.

“I don’t know what this means but it sounds good ”(!). LOL. That’s the Trump and Ghost mantra.

I guess you think Rome is burning then ..... well don’t worry, it’ll be blamed on the Republica.....er, Christians

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT