ADVERTISEMENT

Always cute to see those that think they know ish, post it

Well it’s true that our AD and President just flew up to New Hampshire, intending to sign Kelly, so we’re obviously after him pretty hard. UCLA opening up might have changed things but it does look like a lot of the chatter was accurate as far as Kelly being the guy from UF’s perspective.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
If for some crazy reason it isn't a done deal then the administration is obviously clueless also. That would be a screw up of epic proportions with the UF President being on that flight.

Crazy shit if all the big guns fly up their private on a Sunday for nothing....

“President Fuchs didn’t fly to NH to have tea.”

Of course not...it was for the chowder.:cool:

19120568_1359112877516951_331635113781624832_n.jpg

Reactions: Jump_Pass
How's that new signed coach working?

Again, the “done deal” stuff obviously got a little ahead of the story, but I think the “sources” have got a lot more right than wrong, starting with UF’s interest in Kelly in the first place. Most of the posts around here have been from UF “sources” and I think you can make a pretty good argument that UF thought it was a done deal. Otherwise why was our President and AD flying up there? It was “sources” that started talking about UCLA, which everyone scoffed at. You can’t take everything for gospel, but if you can read between the lines, I think you can pick up on some things on boards and blogs.

We're about to be 0-2 on coaching... (0-4 if you count the last 2)
We are going to end up "settling" on a below avg hire...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT