ADVERTISEMENT

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who think Florida can offer anything more to Baby Kiff than he has at Ole Miss are either arrogant or blindly living in a past reality that ceases to exist today.
Not that I'm on board with Kiffin, not yet anyway, but his depth chart is loaded with seniors and he will be on a major rebuilding stage next season.

Not that I'm on board with Kiffin, not yet anyway, but his depth chart is loaded with seniors and he will be on a major rebuilding stage next season.
He had the number 1 transfer portal team this year so he can handle it plus what if he gets DJ next year cause all the receivers we currently have and the ones signed for 2025 are following DJ.

If Urban or Matt Rhule come to UF, Lagway and company stays. Screw the Lane train garbage.
Too bad we arent getting Urban or Matt. Gonna be hard to get someone to take over our dumpster fire. Gonna have to take a guy with an ego that thinks he can do it. I'm fine with the mighty Lane Train that could staying in Ole Miss cause my daughter is there and I like watching them play.

People who think Florida can offer anything more to Baby Kiff than he has at Ole Miss are either arrogant or blindly living in a past reality that ceases to exist today.

We can offer him a chance to win it all. Unless he was able to pull it off this season it won't happen at Ole Miss. Ole Miss caught a lucky SEC schedule this season plus spent a bunch on NIL which their fans say they wont sustain that yearly.

We can offer him a chance to win it all. Unless he was able to pull it off this season it won't happen at Ole Miss. Ole Miss caught a lucky SEC schedule this season plus spent a bunch on NIL which their fans say they wont sustain that yearly.
The Grove Collective has plenty of money this year and moving forward. You wouldnt believe how may kids come from Texas to Ole Miss with parents that have ties to oil money. I talked to one dad that flies in for every home game and is a big booster for the school.

Too bad we arent getting Urban or Matt. Gonna be hard to get someone to take over our dumpster fire. Gonna have to take a guy with an ego that thinks he can do it. I'm fine with the mighty Lane Train that could staying in Ole Miss cause my daughter is there and I like watching them play.
Youre Weird Super Mario GIF by Mashed

The Grove Collective has plenty of money this year and moving forward. You wouldnt believe how may kids come from Texas to Ole Miss with parents that have ties to oil money. I talked to one dad that flies in for every home game and is a big booster for the school.

I bet Ole Miss spends a lot less than Bama/Georgia and them on NIL/high school recruiting combined.

I bet Ole Miss spends a lot less than Bama/Georgia and them on NIL/high school recruiting combined.
I'm sure they do but if DJ comes available I hope they throw the Brinks truck at DJ to get him to come to Ole Miss and get aboard the Lane Train cause DJ has already said he likes the way he coaches and calls plays.

I get the feeling these days that fans want to win it all but that coaches are mostly happy to win enough games to stay employed and earn that fat check, or at least have a nice buyout waiting for them. I just don't see "the chance to win it all" as more of an incentive than "work a 40 hour week, win 8 games, earn 5M a year, have a job for as long as you want".

I get the feeling these days that fans want to win it all but that coaches are mostly happy to win enough games to stay employed and earn that fat check, or at least have a nice buyout waiting for them. I just don't see "the chance to win it all" as more of an incentive than "work a 40 hour week, win 8 games, earn 5M a year, have a job for as long as you want".

I think people like Lane want to show they are just as good as the other coaches that did it. Its an ego thing for them. I could be wrong but I think he eventually leaves to a place that can give him that chance if he doesn't somehow pull it off this season.

Everybody's talking about Urban Meyer coming back. I'm a big Urban Meyer fan and I'd love to see him come back. Is I feel like that's just fan talk though. Like the whole Bob stoops thing. If anybody says Bob stoops on here they need to be banned

Everybody's talking about Urban Meyer coming back. I'm a big Urban Meyer fan and I'd love to see him come back. Is I feel like that's just fan talk though. Like the whole Bob stoops thing. If anybody says Bob stoops on here they need to be banned
The difference between Bob and Urban is we actually landed Meyer. Stoops, not the fat ass brother Mark, had his name brought up after every coach left after Spurrier.

If anyone has ANY evidence that Kiffin would consider leaving Ole Miss and if he did would even consider coming to Florida, please post a link. Also, if anyone has any evidence that those in control of hiring a new coach have shown any interest in Kiffin, please post a link. I know we're all into specualtion and hopes right now, but I honestly don't see that guy as a viable, realistic option. Who they go after and get, I don't have a clue. Very sad state of affairs for Gator football, but an even sadder state of affairs for our once great country.

If anyone has ANY evidence that Kiffin would consider leaving Ole Miss and if he did would even consider coming to Florida, please post a link. Also, if anyone has any evidence that those in control of hiring a new coach have shown any interest in Kiffin, please post a link. I know we're all into specualtion and hopes right now, but I honestly don't see that guy as a viable, realistic option. Who they go after and get, I don't have a clue. Very sad state of affairs for Gator football, but an even sadder state of affairs for our once great country.
Shane Matthews Said on his podcast Friday that anybody that doesn't think that Lane Kiffin would come to Florida doesn't know what they're talking about. He went on to say that Lane Kiffin was pissed that he never was considered for the Florida job when Sunbelt Billy was hired. I think he's a creditable source.

The real big money booster that used to say Kiffin was a no go I think back when we hired Napier said he has changed his mind on things and would consider supporting the hiring of someone like Kiffin now.

Well I was not in favor of Lane when Napier was hired but I can assure you that I have changed my mind. I’m tired of us wallowing in mediocrity. My gosh boosters let’s pull an Alabama and back up a brinks truck.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Well holy schiite! Lane Kiffin got me pumped.

I will say if Lane becomes the next UF head coach, the Gators-Vols matchup will never have any shortage of entertainment.

Shane Matthews Said on his podcast Friday that anybody that doesn't think that Lane Kiffin would come to Florida doesn't know what they're talking about. He went on to say that Lane Kiffin was pissed that he never was considered for the Florida job when Sunbelt Billy was hired. I think he's a creditable source.
I like Shane, but still highly doubt Lane Kiffin will ever be the Florida head coach. Will eat crow if wrong, but there you go.

Reactions: sadgator
The real big money booster that used to say Kiffin was a no go I think back when we hired Napier said he has changed his mind on things and would consider supporting the hiring of someone like Kiffin now.
We shall see how it plays out and the next hire had better be THE guy because this program is going down the toilet real fast. I still think they need to get the right AD first because Scott Stricklin is destroying the athletic department with every new hire he makes.

Gary, whoever the guy is that built the indoor practice facility, made a post after week one asking that they begin research on the culture around Kiffin at Ole Miss.

We are not hiring another project. They are paying for what, their 4th buyout. Boosters are going to have some say this time.

I think the biggest issue luring Kiffin or any other desirable coaching candidate is our disastrous Athletic administration. Any good candidate is going to want to know he’s got the support and infrastructure behind him as far as NIL and portal.

Seems like that is a major and very apparent handicap for the Gators football team.

One thing they better not do is hire someone iffy just because of the timing of who’s available. I’d rather have an interim coach all of next year than lock into another schmuck for 6 years.

Even if Lane has a major drop off next season, say something like 7-5, the Ole Piss fans won't GAF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT