ADVERTISEMENT

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lane Train$$$$

If Florida and Ole Miss both lose tonight do the Lane talks heat up cause Ole Miss would probably be eliminated from making the top 12 playoffs.

Ole Miss makes the playoff at 10-2 but a loss tonight probably assures they don't go 10-2. Hoping they win so he doesn't collapse and go like 7-5 and we lose interest. The best scenario is he goes 9-3 but 8-4 with some close losses would work also.

Ole Miss makes the playoff at 10-2 but a loss tonight probably assures they don't go 10-2. Hoping they win so he doesn't collapse and go like 7-5 and we lose interest. The best scenario is he goes 9-3 but 8-4 with some close losses would work also.
Whether he goes 7-5 or slightly better, UF won't lose interest. Then there's Urban Meyer.

Urban has went on record that he is OUT on ever coaching at Florida again.
We've all heard his quotes for decades, just like he said he would never have interest in coaching in the NFL. Just imagine if Saban never went back to college to coach at Bama. Meyer never said he was out on coaching at UF, he said that ship has sailed. He also said he wanted to leave UF to spend time with family. We all saw where he went soon after.

I doubt Ole Miss gets throught the next 3 games without a loss to be able to make the playoff. It's OK, @Ark and Georgia with a Georgia loss the most likely and 9-3 won't get a spot with their schedule. Some SEC teams might could get in at 9-3 though.

I doubt Ole Miss gets throught the next 3 games without a loss to be able to make the playoff. It's OK, @Ark and Georgia with a Georgia loss the most likely and 9-3 won't get a spot with their schedule. Some SEC teams might could get in at 9-3 though.
It will depend on what everyone else does. Right now Ole Miss on the outside looking in, but if they win out they will most likely land a spot. But 3 losses definitely eliminates them.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Ole Miss backup QB is that true freshman Simmons that was committed to us for a while so if we did get Lane and we somehow lost Lagway that would be a nice backup plan. Hopefully we can keep Lagway here no matter who is the next coach though.

Reactions: gatordad3
We've all heard his quotes for decades, just like he said he would never have interest in coaching in the NFL. Just imagine if Saban never went back to college to coach at Bama. Meyer never said he was out on coaching at UF, he said that ship has sailed. He also said he wanted to leave UF to spend time with family. We all saw where he went soon after.
Meyer is too old. He doesn't have the fire in the belly anymore. Although, he did kick the Jags kicker in the ass a couple of years ago so maybe there is still enough of a spark left in him.

Such as Florida, but of course...
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
They built those programs well before their sixties so by their sixties they were reaping what they had already sown. Those two also didn't have Meyer's health problems either.
He didn't look like he had health problems when he was behind that chick at the bar. His 187-32 record is too hard to ignore. There's not much to build at UF should Lagway stay.

He didn't look like he had health problems when he was behind that chick at the bar. His 187-32 record is too hard to ignore. There's not much to build at UF should Lagway stay.
Grinding on a chick is relaxing. Running Gators football is stressing. Even if Meyer wanted to do it, I'm not sure his body would withstand it.

Boy oh boy, the Ole Miss in the Swamp game is building up the story line quite good. The fans' signs will be good. The atmosphere will be good with Kiffy cakes in town. There will be some Gators fans rooting for Kiffy boy to beat their beloved Gators just to move the big money hands to him. With Ole Miss's playoff hopes dashed by then and Billy Bozo's tenure a foregone conclusion by then, could the Lane Train chug into Hogtown Saturday morning and be held up at the depot late Saturday night? Saturday morning one visor and Sunday morning another visor for Lane to sport? Haha, would be hilarious. I never root against the Gators but regardless who wins, would be a grand scenario, haha. Would be Bosshogg status to beat 'em and then take their coach in the same weekend, haha.

Reactions: Ldgator
Boy oh boy, the Ole Miss in the Swamp game is building up the story line quite good. The fans' signs will be good. The atmosphere will be good with Kiffy cakes in town. There will be some Gators fans rooting for Kiffy boy to beat their beloved Gators just to move the big money hands to him. With Ole Miss's playoff hopes dashed by then and Billy Bozo's tenure a foregone conclusion by then, could the Lane Train chug into Hogtown Saturday morning and be held up at the depot late Saturday night? Saturday morning one visor and Sunday morning another visor for Lane to sport? Haha, would be hilarious. I never root against the Gators but regardless who wins, would be a grand scenario, haha. Would be Bosshogg status to beat 'em and then take their coach in the same weekend, haha.
Let’s get this straight Jersey. No true gator fan and I mean not one will be pulling for Old Miss to beat us.

It will depend on what everyone else does. Right now Ole Miss on the outside looking in, but if they win out they will most likely land a spot. But 3 losses definitely eliminates them.

The reason I don't think Ole Miss can get in with 3 losses is I think there will be 1 or 2 SEC/Big 10 teams with 3 losses with a harder schedule than them. Ole Miss and Mizzu I think have to go 10-2 with those schedules to get in but its not out of the question if they are the only 9-3 SEC/Big 10 teams I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT