ADVERTISEMENT

Aight, who's on your short list

Yep, Todd has proven that he can't personally tackle any RB's they play. He's just to old, fat, and slow....
Or maybe life and do-do happens when boys play games....
Oh BTW, Mighty #1 Bama rushed 28 for 106, 3.3 ypc, 1 TD.
I guess that Todd was really feeling his Cheerio's that day....

But hey, how about that QB Whisperer with 2 QB's that threw 2 Int's each? Tough on a D when the O chunks 4 Ints....
Combined for the season they've thrown 15 TD's to 12 Ints.
Maybe he needs to SHOUT instead of whispering,,,, something like 'THROW THE DAMN BALL AWAY WHEN THEY'RE COVERED.'

2021 Stats:

Emory Jones - QB Rating 138.42
Passing - 119 of 176 (67.6%) for 1,305 yds, 10 TD's, 9 Ints, L-61
Rushing - 85 for 494, 5.8 ypc, 2 TD's, L-49
Receiving - 1 for 22 Yds

Anthony Richardson - QB Rating 174.13
Passing - 21 of 37 (56.8%) for 392 yds, 5 TD's, 3 Ints, L-75
Rushing - 28 for 348, 12.4 ypc, 3 TD's, L-80

Trent Whittemore - QB Rating 412.00 (HS - WR-QB-DB)
Passing - 2 of 2, (100%) for 35 yds, 1 TD, 0 Int, L-22
Receiving - 13 for 134 yds, 10.3 Yds/Rec, 1 TD, L-32

Whittemore is obviously the best stat QB so far, while true Fr Del Rio-Wilson and Kitna haven't even been given a chance yet.
The one thing 3rd and Grantham is great at is looking retarded on the sideline watching his schemes go to sh1t.

Reactions: Gator Fever
What did Diabate say about his teammates season long plethora of missed tackles?

Make Trent the new QB starter, (100% Passing)
>>> with Wilson/Kitna as his backups.
Move Emory to WR, (100% targets to receptions)
Move Anthony to RB. (12.4 YPC)

Cause we fans obviously know way more than those dumb/incompetent coaches ever will....

😂 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Yep, Todd has proven that he can't personally tackle any RB's they play. He's just to old, fat, and slow....
Or maybe life and do-do happens when boys play games....
Oh BTW, Mighty #1 Bama rushed 28 for 106, 3.3 ypc, 1 TD.
I guess that Todd was really feeling his Cheerio's that day....

Yep Ole Todd doesn't need to teach proper techniques and schemes to handle runs like that.

Those that can, do. Players

Those that can't do, teach. Coaches

Those that can't do chit in either case,
try to tell both of those others how they should do it, and how it should be taught... Whiny Fans

🤗

@PacoGator19 and others keep saying AR doesn't know the offense. I'd rather tailor plays and be limited on the playbook with a more talented player than having a player know every play but fail to execute it. Damnit he knows what route the WR's are running but throws it to the opposing DB's or taking sacks.
Sometimes a QB can know the playbook inside and out and still can’t execute. Then you have a naturally gift QB with great instincts and vision with limited playbook knowledge. I’ll let you decide which is which.

Sometimes a QB can know the playbook inside and out and still can’t execute. Then you have a naturally gift QB with great instincts and vision with limited playbook knowledge. I’ll let you decide which is which.

Well, going by the stats instead of experience, it's pretty obvious who should start.

😁

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Those that can, do. Players

Those that can't do, teach. Coaches

Those that can't do chit in either case,
try to tell both of those others how they should do it, and how it should be taught... Whiny Fans

🤗

Those that can do play.

Those that can't do anymore teach and if they suck at that they are usually fired.

Those that settle for mediocre results deserve the results they get.

Well, going by the stats instead of experience, it's pretty obvious who should start.

😁
🤣

Orgeron got dismissed for more than just poor performance.
Could this be part of his dismissal?

They've been awfully quiet about it.

Could this be part of his dismissal?

They've been awfully quiet about it.

So far my weekend has consisted of LSU running the same play over and over. Then I get to see the same thread over and over.

luckily you brought this up
Yes I believe so.

Doesn't matter why O was fired. He had a program in total disarray, with 6 defensive starters out, plus his best WR and other offensive starters out and still beat us. What does that say about the state of Florida football?

What did Diabate say about his teammates season long plethora of missed tackles?

Make Trent the new QB starter, (100% Passing)
>>> with Wilson/Kitna as his backups.
Move Emory to WR, (100% targets to receptions)
Move Anthony to RB. (12.4 YPC)

Cause we fans obviously know way more than those dumb/incompetent coaches ever will....

😂 🤣 😂
It's amazing how, when you are dead wrong, you like to double down.

Mullen could absolutely get fired this season.

maybe not 1 more loss unless it's to FSU, but 2 losses would turn this into a 6-6 and considering what's left on our schedule. That's a very, very bad look.

I argued against Mullen way back in the day because I new the boosters didn't like his attitude and smugness, but I really thought he had matured out of that during his tenure with MSU.

but it does seem that the same personality issues that caused me to think he would never get hired here are rearing their heads as the pressure builds.

I will also concede that it appears the school doesn't want to spend the money it's takes to compete, which is incredibly frustrating considering that the athletic department always puts so much money earned back into the school. You can only do that for so long before you've shot yourself twice because the revenue from the money making program is mediocre.

Mullen could absolutely get fired this season.

maybe not 1 more loss unless it's to FSU, but 2 losses would turn this into a 6-6 and considering what's left on our schedule. That's a very, very bad look.

I argued against Mullen way back in the day because I new the boosters didn't like his attitude and smugness, but I really thought he had matured out of that during his tenure with MSU.

but it does seem that the same personality issues that caused me to think he would never get hired here are rearing their heads as the pressure builds.

I will also concede that it appears the school doesn't want to spend the money it's takes to compete, which is incredibly frustrating considering that the athletic department always puts so much money earned back into the school. You can only do that for so long before you've shot yourself twice because the revenue from the money making program is mediocre.

It would take a lot for sure as we aren't as cutthroat like LSU and them any longer. Dont see us worse than 7-5 but I guess 6-6 could possibly do it however.

It’s not just the record. He is throwing a little fit and frankly embarrassing himself. I was and still am an advocate, but he needs to acknowledge that he needs to improve and do it. What a crybaby.

This kind of constant chit-talkin' is way more FUN than any ole championship season.

With championships, you just get an echo-chamber of 'we're so great.'

This way, we get the fun diversity of the constant twits that know so much, along with the haters and trolls spewing their constant chit-drivel. So, long live the losers....
🤗

This kind of constant chit-talkin' is way more FUN than any ole championship season.

With championships, you just get an echo-chamber of 'we're so great.'

This way, we get the fun diversity of the constant twits that know so much, along with the haters and trolls spewing their constant chit-drivel. So, long live the losers....
🤗
As long as we have Grantham, these are the seasons you can expect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT