ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion - This alone is death for America

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005

Sean Hannity is Wrong: Killing Babies in Abortions Can’t be Legal​

Increasingly, some GOP leaders and conservative media pundits seem unable to articulate why abortion is wrong, how it hurts women, and what extreme measures the Democratic Party will go to in order to codify unrestricted, taxpayer-funded abortion.Recently, Fox News’ Sean Hannity had a terrible solution. After insisting he is “pro-life”, he expressed concern that the GOP may be losing votes for being “very restrictive.” Invoking former President Bill Clinton, Hannity proclaimed abortion should be “rare, legal” and allowed “very early in a pregnancy.”

https://www.lifenews.com/2023/08/16/sean-hannity-is-wrong-killing-babies-in-abortions-cant-be-legal/

Sean Hannity is Wrong: Killing Babies in Abortions Can’t be Legal​

Increasingly, some GOP leaders and conservative media pundits seem unable to articulate why abortion is wrong, how it hurts women, and what extreme measures the Democratic Party will go to in order to codify unrestricted, taxpayer-funded abortion.Recently, Fox News’ Sean Hannity had a terrible solution. After insisting he is “pro-life”, he expressed concern that the GOP may be losing votes for being “very restrictive.” Invoking former President Bill Clinton, Hannity proclaimed abortion should be “rare, legal” and allowed “very early in a pregnancy.”

https://www.lifenews.com/2023/08/16/sean-hannity-is-wrong-killing-babies-in-abortions-cant-be-legal/
I am about to stimulate this conversation by playing Devils advocate. Before I do so, let me say that I am a Christian, and do not believe in abortion personally. Now...my argument..and where the ambiguity comes in for me. Many people are non Christian..hell agnostic..and it is leaning more and more that way. Why do I get to control what they can do concerning abortion? Why is states rights not what is best? I really have to agree with Hannity here...this costs us votes. Personally, I am with you and believe we should follow the Ten Commandments. But should I feel everyone else has to do the same?

I am about to stimulate this conversation by playing Devils advocate. Before I do so, let me say that I am a Christian, and do not believe in abortion personally. Now...my argument..and where the ambiguity comes in for me. Many people are non Christian..hell agnostic..and it is leaning more and more that way. Why do I get to control what they can do concerning abortion? Why is states rights not what is best? I really have to agree with Hannity here...this costs us votes. Personally, I am with you and believe we should follow the Ten Commandments. But should I feel everyone else has to do the same?

Abortion is evil and 1 per year is too many. That said, the government should not be forbidding its practice. It's a governmental overstep.

I do think it's reasonable to put limits on it...as in 16 or 20 weeks, or some reasonable number based on science. Late term and partial birth are simply unacceptable and there's no reasonable argument for how that isn't murder. My personal opinion is that it's murder from the moment of conception but much of that is based on my faith and it's not right to legislate based on my faith or yours.

Also, ZERO federal dollars should be allocated for ANYTHING related to birth control. ***edit...I said birth control here. I meant abortion. I don't have an issue with medicaid covering traditional birth control.

I understand that many on both sides will disagree but this is a reasonable compromise.

Last edited:
Abortion is evil and 1 per year is too many. That said, the government should not be forbidding its practice. It's a governmental overstep.

I do think it's reasonable to put limits on it...as in 16 or 20 weeks, or some reasonable number based on science. Late term and partial birth are simply unacceptable and there's no reasonable argument for how that isn't murder. My personal opinion is that it's murder from the moment of conception but much of that is based on my faith and it's not right to legislate based on my faith or yours.

Also, ZERO federal dollars should be allocated for ANYTHING related to birth control.

I understand that many on both sides will disagree but this is a reasonable compromise.
This is an area we see very similarly. nd if you believe that conception is the area...good on you, but you cannot force others to carry your religious beliefs. STILL in favor of state rights

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The libs need to move away from this issue it’s a loser, most sane people are ok with early term, it’s late term that needs to be outlawed.

This is actually funny....I agree with what you say...but I think the right needs to move away. Maybe both sides do.
The right and zero tolerance are as usual mostly to blame for the banana response in the far left. Too many people and the “word of god” whatever
TF that means.

I have to disagree with you. Hannity is flat out wrong. Abortion is killing of an innocent human being whether it is 1 day, 1 week, or term. Time is irrelevant because it's the same human being that is being killed. Life begins at conception.

What do you think Jesus would say about the practice of killing babies? If you are a Christian, there's your barometer.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Captain…
This is actually funny....I agree with what you say...but I think the right needs to move away. Maybe both sides do.
….this is exactly what I have been saying. Ban late term, allow, if necessary, early/mid term and move onto the issues that really matter.

Good for Hannity.

Also, ZERO federal dollars should be allocated for ANYTHING related to birth control. ***edit...I said birth control here. I meant abortion. I don't have an issue with medicaid covering traditional birth control.

10,000 percent. When the baby can live outside the womb, it’s a life, before then it’s emergent life.

What do you think Jesus would say about the practice of killing babies? If you are a Christian, there's your barometer.
You are not reading what I am writing. I FEEL THE SAME WAY. What you both are missing is..it is not your right to push your religious beliefs on others. LEGALLY...it is against the Constitution. You can only require people you are legally responsible for to follow your wishes. I would NEVER have had an abortion in my direct family. I believe it is murder. But our great Nation is based on the United States Constitution...and no excuses from either side of this changes that. I wil tell you both just like I tell libs that only foolow the part of the Constitution that they like...IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. If you want to be an American...follow our laws..or change them. Up until now....no one has been able to do that. You CANNOT pull the "God is who I follow...not any man made Constitution" Try that in court and see where that gets you. And if yoyu want to lose TOTAL control to these Godless freaks....keep pushing right here on this subject. I would doubt God would approve.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You are not reading what I am writing. I FEEL THE SAME WAY. What you both are missing is..it is not your right to push your religious beliefs on others. LEGALLY...it is against the Constitution. You can only require people you are legally responsible for to follow your wishes. I would NEVER have had an abortion in my direct family. I believe it is murder. But our great Nation is based on the United States Constitution...and no excuses from either side of this changes that. I wil tell you both just like I tell libs that only foolow the part of the Constitution that they like...IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. If you want to be an American...follow our laws..or change them. Up until now....no one has been able to do that. You CANNOT pull the "God is who I follow...not any man made Constitution" Try that in court and see where that gets you. And if yoyu want to lose TOTAL control to these Godless freaks....keep pushing right here on this subject. I would doubt God would approve.
So people that don’t believe in fairytales spun by bright people thousands of years ago are freaks? LOL.

I always laugh at people like you. (dumber than dirt) Non believers had better enjoy the heat...LOLOL There is no AC where you are going, son. TYPICAL lib(and YES..you ARE a lib)
i will be with 100 virgins in the kingdom of Allah.. you my poor friend are an infidel.

“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1

why is it any different, and why do you think your sheep are any different from theirs??? Both blindly following a fairytale...
We dont do sheep for one thing. We do not call for the killing of infidels for two. How much more examples do you want, son? (I see why you call everyone sheep now!! LOLOL)

We dont do sheep for one thing. We do not call for the killing of infidels for two. How much more examples do you want, son? (I see why you call everyone sheep now!! LOLOL)
you people are the original sheep, youre in one of the ofldest flocks around, THE CHURCH>

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT