ADVERTISEMENT

A full week, 16 advisors to help Biden prepare for a mere 90 minute debate.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
I am now embarrassed for the bozos on this board who actually support this vegetable who produces the same stuff through his mouth that he does through his pants

Reactions: dezyDeco
I am now embarrassed for the bozos on this board who actually support this vegetable who produces the same stuff through his mouth that he does through his pants
Let me guess...........Red Bull, Adderall, caffeine tablets, quadruple dosage of Limitless. :mad: 🤡 😂 There have been horses in the Kentucky Derby cleaner than what Hiden's gonna be.

Let me guess...........Red Bull, Adderall, caffeine tablets, quadruple dosage of Limitless. :mad: 🤡 😂 There have been horses in the Kentucky Derby cleaner than what Hiden's gonna be.
And help from CNN, the moderators, the questions will be given to him, and EVERY other advantage they can muster. DO NOT EXPECT anything less. I wish they would drug test him

On top of replicating the forum for the debate to get dummy conditioned to the setting, joey boy's "team" also has him standing for 90 minutes twice a day to condition him for the debate. The clown is a physical and mental debacle.

I guarantee Brandon will be wearing one of those *Astronaut Diapers… but still needs a stooge to crawl over and aim some Lysol at his ass for the smell.

(*Maximum Absorbency Garment)

So after a full week of intense preparation this is the best the corpse formally know as joe biden can do? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT