ADVERTISEMENT

A few years ago...

ih8f$u

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
... I remember the story being that we had to play our best and couldn’t have many mistakes if we wanted to beat anyone... even our cupcakes. Not sure if anyone noticed, but we have yet to play close to our best and we’ve won a few. It’s just nice to see...

Still hard to know what this team is. Not only have we not played our best we've had multiple starters out due to injury or suspension. Even today we turned it over another 3 times which has been an issue all season long. We won't know what this team is till Auburn and maybe not even then.

Still hard to know what this team is. Not only have we not played our best we've had multiple starters out due to injury or suspension. Even today we turned it over another 3 times which has been an issue all season long. We won't know what this team is till Auburn and maybe not even then.
You have to think our best play is ahead of us. If nothing else we looked better today than we have all year. Once we get healthy you have to think we will put it together

Injuries have been pretty big

Hopefully put Toledo away early and rest a lot of kids, especially those banged up. A few rested in the second half today so that should get closer to a full roster headed into the Auburn LSU back to back games

22-5 with Tennessee since 93
(18-8 with necks
21-8 since 1990)

Reactions: ih8f$u
It's good that we're winning despite not playing our best (it hasn't always been that way) but we really haven't played anyone who's playing well.

I think we'll end up losing 3. LSU, Georgia and someone else. I do think we'll beat Auburn.

It's good that we're winning despite not playing our best (it hasn't always been that way) but we really haven't played anyone who's playing well.

I think we'll end up losing 3. LSU, Georgia and someone else. I do think we'll beat Auburn.
I do think we will drop one we shouldn't but I do think we will also pull an "upset" in one of the big games.

Kentucky played well against us. I think yesterday was one of those situations where they let us beat them twice. Miami hasn’t looked good and the Tennessee’s are what they are. But during the muschamp and Mac eras we would have probably lost eityer of those games. Getting a win against adversity can make you tough to beat. We are also improving and that’s encouraging. We won’t be an easy win for anyone. It’s also funny how injuries are an excuse for some programs when they don’t play their best. Before the season if you had to rank the most important players in our program, Zuniga, henderson, toney and Franks would all have been on that list, and we’re winning with those guys out. Granted we seem good at QB, but you have to think when those guys come back we’ll take a step up.

... I remember the story being that we had to play our best and couldn’t have many mistakes if we wanted to beat anyone... even our cupcakes. Not sure if anyone noticed, but we have yet to play close to our best and we’ve won a few. It’s just nice to see...

Nothing lasts forever, but at least for right now, UF leads the SEC with 8 consecutive wins. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT