ADVERTISEMENT

A Blockbuster...

Is it Mental Illness Month already?
wow, i didnt know the devil had consumed your soul like it had the others!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
wow, i didnt know the devil had consumed your soul like it had the others!!!!

I do not believe the devil has consumed my soul, as you say, but I find this trans stuff to be weird. Not necessarily that a person becomes trans (OK, yes, that's weird) but really that a man can fall in love with a trans woman. She looks like a man in drag - so you almost have to be gay, which I am not, to fall in love with a trans woman. So maybe Will is gay? Who freakin' knows - it is just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I do not believe the devil has consumed my soul, as you say, but I find this trans stuff to be weird. Not necessarily that a person becomes trans (OK, yes, that's weird) but really that a man can fall in love with a trans woman. She looks like a man in drag - so you almost have to be gay, which I am not, to fall in love with a trans woman. So maybe Will is gay? Who freakin' knows - it is just weird.
Lol never been to Thailand, Italy, or Brazil have you.

America is the only country where the people who "identify" as women make little or no effort to look like them.

We are infected with the notion that words no longer have meaning. Transgender, Nazi, Pedophile, Satanist, all just words for people you don't like instead of the very real identifier they should be.

Amongst other things.

We're also the only country out of those four where our trans people don't understand that they are a minority and present abnormal mental physiology. Matter of fact, if you are white and born with your genitalia matching your brain properly, a lot of ours think you're the Antichrist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Lol never been to Thailand, Italy, it Brazil have you.

America is the only country where the people who "identify" as women make little or no effort to look like them.

We are infected with the notion that words no longer have meaning. Amongst other things.
Just glad I'm married to a great lady who looks like, walks like, talks like a woman - with female body parts.
I'd freak out on a date in one of those countries if I reached into the nether regions and found a woody. 😂 Just unchartered territory for me I suppose.

Just glad I'm married to a great lady who looks like, walks like, talks like a woman - with female body parts.
I'd freak out on a date in one of those countries if I reached into the nether regions and found a woody. 😂 Just unchartered territory for me I suppose.
Crocodile Dundee, my friend.

There's a reason for that, if you don't look like a woman or pull some of the shenanigans they do here, you get hurt or killed. Especially in Italy or Brazil, they are very much about staying in your lane vis a vis traditional masculinity.

it is odd, but people are odd, bigly odd.

Reactions: jmlabree
I have a few minor adjustments: trans stuff is evil, not just weird. A man who falls in love with a tranny is gay, not almost gay.

I have a few minor adjustments: trans stuff is evil, not just weird. A man who falls in love with a tranny is gay, not almost gay.
Sexuality is a spectrum and I bet if I was inclined I could sneak a tranny into a lineup of confirmed hottie heterosexuals and you couldn't pick it.

Like I said, this country is the only one that thinks women can have dicks and beards and men can get pregnant.

Sexuality is a spectrum and I bet if I was inclined I could sneak a tranny into a lineup of confirmed hottie heterosexuals and you couldn't pick it.

Like I said, this country is the only one that thinks women can have dicks and beards and men can get pregnant.
If a hottie pulls out a dick, and you suck it…. Youre gay

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
If you are born with a male package and “come out” and grow your hair longer, wear makeup, and female clothing and call yourself a woman -but still have your male genitalia, you are still a man.
You will never have ovaries and a uterus and you will never have female chromosomes.
You are a man. End of story.

If you are born with a male package and “come out” and grow your hair longer, wear makeup, and female clothing and call yourself a woman -but still have your male genitalia, you are still a man.
You will never have ovaries and a uterus and you will never have female chromosomes.
this is what makes it so sad! we must show compassion as a nation.

I have a problem exposing children or unapproving adults to their antics.
I have a problem when adults who are not the parents of the children do that without the prior knowledge and approval of the parents.

I'd freak out on a date in one of those countries if I reached into the nether regions and found a woody. 😂 Just uncharted territory for me I suppose.
New York City too …..

crocodile-dundee-grab-check.gif

Reactions: jmlabree
Goldie if you ever want to stare madness in the face, it's name is r/Trans on reddit. Besides the pure level of hatred towards us breeders, they can convince each other of ANYTHING.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT